jameslamela

Gs Tip: How To Survive This 2 Weeks Nerf...

^ you should have read the whole thread, Shadi explained that it isn't about the graphics lag, so turning off effects does nothing to it.

now I used to play this game a lot, and my GS was my main, I understand that lag involved with the spamming of des, but it makes it impossible for us to pvp correctly. I left because of this, and honestly after coming back and playing for a few days im upset in the fact it hasent been taken care of.

now I used to play this game a lot, and my GS was my main, I understand that lag involved with the spamming of des, but it makes it impossible for us to pvp correctly. I left because of this, and honestly after coming back and playing for a few days im upset in the fact it hasent been taken care of.

this guide is no longer helpful bro. GM vera and others nerf silver kiels not to be compatible with 2 kiels. if you still wanna play this class view my GS starter guide. i put all the details you need right there.