jameslamela

Gs Tip: How To Survive This 2 Weeks Nerf...

So GMs reduce the spam to prevent lagg and you think it's the best idea to just use the same spamrate again?

Please tell me more about how great an idea this is.

GS might not give a shit on the laggs since they only do constant despe spam at woe anyways, but every breaker that actually has to move to the emp wont survive the lagg+spam most of the time.

You see yourself how always the same guilds get the break, because they have so many people that they can bruteforce their breakers and get 1-2 of them through eventually.

lol. 2real kiels + 2silvers + 2 expert rings = 100% Spam. Which Leads to Damage Downfall

I was only talking about the delay anyway, that way we can be sure that it is just the kiels effect and not a hard delay on the skills.

i tested... GS cant wear expert rings... also soul linkers and ninja...

we cant use expert ring buddy... -.-

I thought they let those classes use them already, seems like i was mistaken then >.<

In any case, the kiels + silver kiels should do for a while.

No, this isn't allowed because it is explicitly avoiding what we did in the last update - gunslingers CANNOT and will not ever have 0 delay spam again. We'll be fixing this ASAP.

GM vera dont!!! why fix something which is not broken??? we just want to have our old spam back. even without f.sold which is really essential for GS like us... you already nerf us for using 3 kiels ... pls dont nerf us from using silver kiels...! coz we lost alot already...

On 90% redux the delay is .1 seconds which is almost nothing.

dont compare us GS from you sinx that you can play by simply click, spam seeds, while drinking coffee... and fyi, 0.1 sec delay on desperado means alot, to make things worst, having bad internet connection can make that 0.1 sec to 0.2 sec or so on... depends on ping also.

were gunslingers had 0 delay spam before? i thought after-cast delay reducs only stacks up to 90%. what happened with the 10%? was that 10% like "0.01 sec" delay? XD

its not 0.01sec... its 0.1 sec coz if you less 1 sec with 90% the remaining is 0.1... -.-

TO BE FAIR:!!!!

If that lag is only your concern.

if GS cant use 3 kiel maybe it'll be fair that all classes will also be nerf of not be able to use 3 kiels..

whats will happen to the balance of char on this server on evry char..

all who is trying to make gs are prioritizing of having 3kiels..

TO BE FAIR:!!!!

If that lag is only your concern.

if GS cant use 3 kiel maybe it'll be fair that all classes will also be nerf of not be able to use 3 kiels..

whats will happen to the balance of char on this server on evry char..

all who is trying to make gs are prioritizing of having 3kiels..

You think of this lagg as a joke?

Euro woe is unplayable for most breakers atm. Defender dont care since they just spam their skills on the emp area, but the breakers and devo pallies need to get to the emp. Even without lagg it's not easy since you get hit-locked a lot, but with the laggs it's just a matter of luck if you get to the emp or not. This is close to no quality in the woes.

Also as Vera has already wrote in the suggestion topic:

The changes are not final . They plan to change it, but to do that they need suggestions on how GS can stay a powerful class without the spam that makes everyone lagg.

You make it look like the GMs just nerfed the class without reason, but they have already stated their reasons and their plans to change the class to make it balanced while everyone can enjoy a laggfree woe.

Also if you think breaking is just clicking on the emp, it's true, but before that the breakers need to prepare a lot so that they can have enough conversters + edp bottles + seeds to last the up to 10 minutes it takes to break the emp.

The preperation for everyone else is just getting seeds and enjoying a free walk to the emp room since everyone focuses on the breakers. Also GS just click their despe spam and use seeds occasionaly. How is this that much more difficult than a breakers job?

Devo pallies too need to do use their seeds while making sure that the breaker is on constant devo.

GS is not a harder class to play in woe than any other class.

GS is one of the easiest classes to play O_O. you just go in, spam despe and kill people. I find sinx harder to play due to the fact that I switch more items in sinx than on gunslinger, granted that I play dagger sinx but still.

were gunslingers had 0 delay spam before? i thought after-cast delay reducs only stacks up to 90%. what happened with the 10%? was that 10% like "0.01 sec" delay? XD

the 90% kiel effect makes gunslingers have 0 delay on their skills since both skills(rapid shower and desperado) have minimal aftercast delay due to the 195 aspd as well. SinX don't even get that much less delay unless they use kitty claws, and by then SB can only be spammed 3-4x, while desperado spam is endless.

Again, this is just a preliminary thing, it will get changed, but let it sink in first so that the community can provide better suggestion on fixing it.

You think of this lagg as a joke?

Euro woe is unplayable for most breakers atm. Defender dont care since they just spam their skills on the emp area, but the breakers and devo pallies need to get to the emp. Even without lagg it's not easy since you get hit-locked a lot, but with the laggs it's just a matter of luck if you get to the emp or not. This is close to no quality in the woes.

Also as Vera has already wrote in the suggestion topic:

The changes are not final . They plan to change it, but to do that they need suggestions on how GS can stay a powerful class without the spam that makes everyone lagg.

You make it look like the GMs just nerfed the class without reason, but they have already stated their reasons and their plans to change the class to make it balanced while everyone can enjoy a laggfree woe.

Also if you think breaking is just clicking on the emp, it's true, but before that the breakers need to prepare a lot so that they can have enough conversters + edp bottles + seeds to last the up to 10 minutes it takes to break the emp.

The preperation for everyone else is just getting seeds and enjoying a free walk to the emp room since everyone focuses on the breakers. Also GS just click their despe spam and use seeds occasionaly. How is this that much more difficult than a breakers job?

Devo pallies too need to do use their seeds while making sure that the breaker is on constant devo.

GS is not a harder class to play in woe than any other class.

so why they just reduce despi spam only on woe? if despi skills seems the problem here. what about rapid shower is that should be nerfed also?

and the problem is only on woe.. what about others who doesnt fun of woe and some that plays GS most on pvp, LMS, endless tower. raid..etc..

If you have a problem with the balance now, why not put suggestions in the suggestion topic?

If you think the HP is too low, ask for an increase.

If you think you should have more redux, ask for more redux.

If you think noone should be able to touch you, ask for magnum break autocast when being hit or something.

If you think the delay is too hard, as Vera already said, they are ready to reduce the delay, but not to the extend as before.

You only need to suggest the things, the GMs will look into it and balance it out somewhere, but if you don't give suggestions they can't do that.

Edited by ChainBreak

ok... as we all knew, 3kiels for GS has beed nerfed and only gives 75% cast delay reduction which sux GS alot. as a result. people are backing off and some are quiting this class.. i play GS personally and i really love this class even its not the most powerful class on fro. i wont let GS fade away at the face of fro so here some basic tips again from me....

if you want to have fast spam on desperado and rapid shower make sure you have total 4slot on your headgears and put 2kiels+2silver kiels. this will bring back your previous spam rate before GS got nerfed..

ex:

• vote valk helm - 2silver kiels
  • scarf - kiel
  • orig zod - kiel

if you wanna still use your f.soldier, dont use 3 kiels, use only f.soldier+1silver kiel+2kiels coz they are same 75%...

ex:

• vote valk helm - f.soldier+silver kiel
  • scarf - kiel
  • orig zod - kiel

thats all guys; i know that alot of pro GS already knew this, and i hope this simple tip guide might help those new guys who still wanna play this class as i do. good luck and have fun playing fro...

ur tips are very helpful..grats hehe

If you have a problem with the balance now, why not put suggestions in the suggestion topic?

If you think the HP is too low, ask for an increase.

If you think you should have more redux, ask for more redux.

If you think noone should be able to touch you, ask for magnum break autocast when being hit or something.

If you think the delay is too hard, as Vera already said, they are ready to reduce the delay, but not to the extend as before.

You only need to suggest the things, the GMs will look into it and balance it out somewhere, but if you don't give suggestions they can't do that.

Sie am besten bro..xD

While I don't care about the nerf, because, honestly, gs are OP even with the nerf, why are you guys even complaining about the lag? You wanna know what will fix it? Turning off your effects. You don't see damage in WoE unless you're hexing your fRO client, so there's no way a couple sprites spinning their arms around is gonna lag you with it off. New solution instead of whining:

Do something yourself to fix the lag.

• Like 1