-Jano-

Prof = Useless

Well this is the problem i use professor like pvp class so.. the other ppl generaly use gtb.... well it's ok i had accept that and resigned soome solution for that then i made an stave crasher build so it was better fuck gtb but then they use skolls ( here thana user) so... my dmg was like 300........... adding to my build i have an dagger to divest but they anyway use fcp now is my question HOW THE FUCKING HELL I CAN KILL SOMEONE ONT HIS RO WITH 1 SCHOLAR CLASS any solution? :D

Your build suck then.

-> Get another weapon without thana.

-> I can get 7,000-9,000 per Stave in element field.

-> If they go reduct, use bolts.

-> Stop warping/mbing just to kill, and get some skill.

On 1 on 1 ofc, the enemy will gtb against prof, so you will think that you are useless, thats why there is stave crasher , if you have 2 weaps, use thana and inca, if you have 1 ill choose to use inca because not all enemies have high def.

But during BR, gvg,and woe, prof is very useful, fiber lock, dispell, safety wall, bolt, magnetic earth, etc. enemies wont default gtb in events like that. and if you have physical damage class, like champs, sniper,etc, and they go gtb, im sure theyre dead.

Use Voluspa then use stave crasher. I saw someone who can deal 30k+ damage each in stave crasher.

Yap, use two Voluspa's/1Voluspa+L.Prof, 1 with thana and 1 with Inca (too costly) then just switch, you will deal more damage because they used 2 Skolls instead of 2 Raydrics thus killing them :3

Your build suck then.

-> Get another weapon without thana.

-> I can get 7,000-9,000 per Stave in element field.

-> If they go reduct, use bolts.

-> Stop warping/mbing just to kill, and get some skill.

7k-9k Stave Crasher is too low :3 usually we deal about 15k-25k with inca and 35k-50k with thana. Stave Crasher with elemental converter+Deluge can kill on a 1v1 battle

and Oh yeah, what Loli Sotong said was actually my way of killing peeps sometimes HAHA xD sometimes a WS though :3

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

Well i mean with my post about 1 on 1 cuz i this was made to every class can kill all class ( 1 per 1) but on the case of prof is always a counter for each strategy and about the stupid boy that said "stop mb and warp" i m not talking just for me, my post include the "proffesor class" not me and about that ppl say one stave crasher of 7-15k is enought i can say thatis a crap of dmg that will never be a solution

Edited by -Jano-

Profs have defensive spells like Blinding Mist and safety wall which can be an advantage on a 1on1 battle.

Lol victoria i can kill your prof 2 hits o.o

Maybe thats because im lagging so much that im not planning to PvP :)

I'm INT type but I mostly do 1 v 1.

Honestly, Profs, wizards and most magic classes shine in group PvP, it is only natural for them to have a hard time in 1v1 situations. But as others mentioned, getting 2x voluspa would be better. Although I wouldn't use incant on it. Most people nowadays(with the rings and stuff) do not add that much vit since their equips gives bonus HP already, meaning that if they go dual skolls, their defense is practically negative. I would have used 2xtg 2x skel worker on the other voluspa then.

i accept that take profhighness for magic atack and 2 volupsas for stave crasher could be a solution for me but again this post talk about everyone that want use a magic class essencialy proffesor but all the prof set + 2 volupsas and thana is really easy for someone that can be starting after 6month? or 1 year? i had to spend like 9-10k tokens buying all the items and cards........

Professor isn't useless, That can be a very powerful class if the player knows how to use it properly.

Just like Clown isn't all about Vulcan even though a bunch of people think it is.

>.>

It's the build.

Practice a little I've seen really good professors, Take Darkside for instance.

Professor isn't useless, That can be a very powerful class if the player knows how to use it properly.

Just like Clown isn't all about Vulcan even though a bunch of people think it is.

>.>

It's the build.

Practice a little I've seen really good professors, Take Darkside for instance.

Haha I don't think Darkside is that good at all just a buffer and a ganger.

But more on topic, there are different builds besides pure bolter class that you can try out. But like someone said above I think that the build of Professor that you are trying to play is best used in GVG / BR

Jano you use mind break and you can't kill people with stave crasher... that's your shitty build. You should learn your class better before bitching about a class being useless. As you can see there's plenty of prof that can PVP 1v1 and win (and they don't rely on mind break to do it) that just shows you that you obviously rely far too much on your bolts as the instant win. Please learn your class before bitching at a counter.

wow! what a debating about prof builds! voluspa is useless too! if someone use GTB + Automatic Pnuema (Errende Ebecee Card) on accessory... 1 on 1 is useless! your contradicting each other! GANG or PARTY War is the best! You guys too much complain! Just play the game! and Enjoy the game!... period!