coffee break

Coffee Break's Full Support High Priest Guide

Posted Image

Stat

• Str: At least 50 or more. For carrying stuff like seeds, holy water, switching items.
  • Agi: This stat isn't that important to a support priest.
  • Vit: Primarily stat that would consider as a support priest. You need a highly HP so that you cant die easily.
  • Int: As long as you have more than enough sp to cast skills even you are 50x weight
  • Dex: exactly 150. To be able instant cast.
  • Luk: Isn't important. (no need to add)
Gears

Headgear

Hats that can give you more vit or hp. Mostly, players use:

• Upper: Forsaken Valkyrie helm | Knight's helm |Halloween hat items (eg. Midas Whisper, Skull cup)
  • Middle: Emperium aurora any auras
  • Lower: Blessed ring | Balloon | Scarf
  • Cards: Bascojin | Kiels
Set

Highly recommend to use Vote Forsaken King set or Forsaken King set. It can be also use knight set. Most cards are the same with the other classes except the weapon part. Frigg shield will be better to use than king shield or knight shield. For the weapon, use high priest highness or legendary staff.

Cards:

• Armor: Tao | Ghostring
  • Shield: Golden Thief Bug |Usakoring | Maya
  • Garment: Raydric | Skoll
  • Foot: Green ferus
  • Weapon: Strip cards

Skills

• Lex Aeterna : Best friend at all times.
  • Decrease Agility: Mostly targets are sinx and pally
  • Asperio: Changing the element to holy element
  • Sanctuary: Emperium's best friend on defense
  • Safety wall: 2nd Emperium's best friend
  • Ruwach: Basted out sinx cloaking around the emp room
  • Blessing, Agility, Impositio Magnus, Kyrie Eleison, Assumption : To support your team.
WOE tips for support high priest

You need to be cooperate and listen to what your guild leader's plan. Your goal is to support the emperium from breakers to break your emperium on Defense part. If ever your guild is going to break the castle, as a support priest job is to help your guild that your breakers are the one who will break the emperium. Use skills: Lex aeterna ,Decrease Agility and Asperio on the enemies' breakers.

Raid tips

As long as you have sinx card. Raid will be easier for you. You just need to cloak to prevent dying. Priest on raid act as a life saver to your party members. You must remember that you should be the last member to die on the quest.

GVG tips

Your best friend skill on this event is your Lex Aeterna. Use this skill to your enemies.

Posted Image

Edited by coffee break
  • Like 7

Nice guide buddeh :3

Let me share our strategy before, a very simple one but very effective in defending in woe. Ced and his other HP were beside each other in emp and when someone arrives ced will cast BS sacramenti and the element armor of the enemy will change into holy then i will asura him and his dead. No one is doing this this days.

Let me share our strategy before, a very simple one but very effective in defending in woe. Ced and his other HP were beside each other in emp and when someone arrives ced will cast BS sacramenti and the element armor of the enemy will change into holy then i will asura him and his dead. No one is doing this this days.

Very nice tip from El :D

And VERY nice guide kitkat ;)

Edited by Victoria

You need 3 priest to cast that skill. Being a single priest of the guild would be hard for me to have multiple account. It makes me so lag. This skill will be alternative for asperio. We also use this skill with my first guild. That time there were many priest play on that era.

Edited by coffee break

You need 3 priest to cast that skill. Being a single priest of the guild would be hard for me to have multiple account. It makes me so lag. This skill will be alternative for asperio. We also use this skill with my first guild. That time there were many priest play on that era.

Yeah that's why olds days are more better than this days.

Just an addition to that BS Sacramenti comment: You need 2 ACOLYTE CLASS jobs next to you. It can be a Champion, Priest or even just an Acolyte for the skill to work.

The reason as to why I know this is because I'm a FS/Battle Priest right now. Coordination between champs and HPs are heavily required for this tactic to work.

But in times where individual WoE glory is more important to most people than actually holding a castle, this tactic is ignored.

~Missing the good old days</3

Good guide. Not exactly complete, and lacking in explanation, but quite good. I might make a complete Priest guide on my free time. Anyway, good job!