Victoria

Last Person To Post Is Cute! <3

1st of April, 2016. Approximately 38 years before the aliens conquered the Earth without a fight. I was sent back in time to make sure it never happens. Again.

I know their weakness. I know how to stop them.

I. Am. Them.

My phone's clock starts waking me up with its alarm. I get up from the bed. A few steps away is my closet. I open it to get a change of clothes.

As soon as I opened it, a bright blue, neon-like light shines from inside. It opens up as it turns out it's a door. Never have I been so curious in my life that I immediately went in my closet, like I do it everyday, and just stepped inside, wherever that door leads.

The doors close. It was a closed space. It is an elevator. It automatically ascends... or presumably descends somewhere, I don't really know what's happening. As soon as the doors reopen, a woman welcomes me. She and I are in this huge place, painted with its bluish lights that run all over the ceiling of this wide circular room. She introduces herself as Dawn, an Artificially Intelligent, sentient computer being thingy. She shows me this one area in the room where a computer, one that no one has ever seen before rests. She turns it on and what i've seen in the transparent monitors are... all the horrible things the human kind has done and what it is about to do.

"This one button right here, ends it all", she utters. I stare at this button in awe, thinking, what is this? What does she mean?

"It means you can get rid of the people responsible for terrorism against your own kind. Break governments and organizations that do the same on the countries they rule or they're trying to rule. Reveal all the necessary truth to the people." She tells me eye to eye.

"No. At least not yet. Let's give them more time. Give US more time. If the time ever comes that this button needs to be pressed, I'll leave the decision to you to press it or not to press it. It'll be too much of a burden to me to one day force the people to see how change can only happen by way of making them... poof."

O. . The walking alien.

Btw i supposed to be the cutest lmao