giankun2012

How To Autoloot 2 Items?

actually you can auto loot 2 or more items of your choice... 1st, put all necessary items at your inventory including activity toks, some berries and the items you wanna autoloot. then fill it with poring backpack which can be bought from pet groomer at pront, right side of the map... perhaps you know its location.. then after doing so. set @autoloot and farm...farm..farm... XD

warning: make sure to remove some back packs before decarding, you must have sufficient item capacity for your cards not to be wasted...

100 berries : 1 ticket, it's the same with seeds, edp pots and c.speed spots and other items that are on the list.. :)

How much can you sell 1 berry ticket?? would it be profitable?

You need 5 berry tickets to get 1 token. i usually farm seeds at seed room and my profit is like 10-15toks every hour :) they have the same ratio like berry tickets.

it sucks i cannot autoloot 2 items damn

There are no commands for autolooting 2 items at the same time, but there are ways to autoloot them just like james had suggested you to do. i do that sometimes and it works.

Edited by Victoria

You need 5 berry tickets to get 1 token. i usually farm seeds at seed room and my profit is like 10-15toks every hour :) they have the same ratio like berry tickets.

There's a seed room...!!! where is that?!! O__O

There's a seed room...!!! where is that?!! O__O

its at trader at the left side of main town (fcity) once you go left, you will see a house with the Trader name in it. go inside and look for the Renter NPC. talk to him then click option seed room. (note: you need 3tokens or 100 million zeny to go inside the seed room) once you got your seed room ticket, double click it to go to seed room (tip: put the ticket in your hotkeys then use it to warp inside the seed room) ;)

Extra tip: type @alootid 608, so you can only autoloot the yggdrasil seeds :) Good luck!

Edited by Victoria

its at trader at the left side of main town (fcity) once you go left, you will see a house with the Trader name in it. go inside and look for the Renter NPC. talk to him then click option seed room. (note: you need 3tokens or 100 million zeny to go inside the seed room) once you got your seed room ticket, double click it to go to seed room (tip: put the ticket in your hotkeys then use it to warp inside the seed room) ;)

Extra tip: type @alootid 608, so you can only autoloot the yggdrasil seeds :) Good luck!

Sounds fun! but doesn't Usakoring... Pouring drops yggs? so the forsaken dungeon is another option... right?

actually you can auto loot 2 or more items of your choice... 1st, put all necessary items at your inventory including activity toks, some berries and the items you wanna autoloot. then fill it with poring backpack which can be bought from pet groomer at pront, right side of the map... perhaps you know its location.. then after doing so. set @autoloot and farm...farm..farm... XD

warning: make sure to remove some back packs before decarding, you must have sufficient item capacity for your cards not to be wasted...

+1

Sounds fun! but doesn't Usakoring... Pouring drops yggs? so the forsaken dungeon is another option... right?

Yes, but the monsters in the Forsaken Dungeon only drop Berries. Seeds are usually more in demand (however not by much) than Berries are.

Yes, but the monsters in the Forsaken Dungeon only drop Berries. Seeds are usually more in demand (however not by much) than Berries are.

Forsaken dungeon is better than the seed room, at least you don't have to pay tokens on limited time.

But I think seeds and yggs are more in demand in bulk so either will do. You just have to choose between the two.

For me, Seed Room is better because there are ALOT of mobs, not like forsaken dungeon who has lesser mobs. and what Autopsies said, seed tix usually sell faster because many people buys it. im also buying seed tickets so dont hesitate to PM Sweet Dreamz~ or Vanilla Cream ~ :D

1Berry ticket isn't worth anything. It's worth what a token is selling for divided by 5 in zeny.

James is correct, You need a certain amount of items and you can't loot more. So you would just turn on autoloot with the packs and have one ea of the two items then it will start filling up as you farm.

+1 James.

Edited by Hypnosis