bboygarrison

Pally Devo Guide

ill add something for SACRI TYPE PALLY ...

all the cards and armors are correct ...

for the stat in my own pally i do it

vit = 300 (the more HP you have to more damage of your sacri

dex = 115 (just to make no cast)

agi = (just make your ATTACK SPEED up to 195

str = put all the other stat here

note:you can only carry atleast 250+ seed

i only do this at PVP for WOE im a pure tanker ...

im just sharing!

if you think im wrong make your own build then!

***THE_ROCK***

this is pretty good :) a lot like my own sacri pally build..

but i have no intention of sharing my sacri build yet as i have not tried the build with full gears yet...

i still settle for noob gears as i have begun again as a newbie and cast off old items :)

the fun for me just got depleted, so as a bit of a challenge for me, I've tried starting again from scratch, not contacting any old friends and asking for help :)

great build :D but if you'd like, make another thread using this build, most people won't see that message of yours.. and yes, i made my own guide for pally thank you :) the guide above is mine..

​I couldn't remember my info but I randomly came across this guide thanking me Aushrim and I figured id say hello and I'm glad I was helpful its an oddly proud moment to randomly see that.

Been a long time man :D how are you doing? haha

Well, you contributed a lot to this guide :) all credits WILL go to the people around, and you were one of the people who helped

- ~ L O C K ~

Good Guide! Let me just add that apart from those cards on your weapon, you can also use VR+SK+WS+Maero of Thanatos card. you can't just use 4 strip cards on your weap because probably, every single breaker have their FCPs on, and apart from that, make use of your 195 aspd by simply attacking the enemy breakers, while tanking your ally breaker. That's like hitting two birds with one stone while on emp.