reevajusia

Screen Resolution Problem.

I know there is a topic about that, but plz help me! I still can't fix it.

I downloaded whole game from all-in-one by torrent. Someone told me that the setup.exe in all-in-one is the old version and that's why I can't change my screen. I believe that it's true. And here is the question: where can I update this setup.exe and how?

Thank you!

I am not sure that u can update ur setup. But, one of my friend just downloaded a week ago..and he got [setup].

Maybe try to re-download. But im not sure tho..Just suggestion

all in one client should come with old setup which is supposed to be the one that is working well, it is the new setup.exe that's giving ppl resolution problems.

You should probably describe your problem in greater details. Do you get small screen? or you get a fixed resolution that u cannot modify?

I

all in one client should come with old setup which is supposed to be the one that is working well, it is the new setup.exe that's giving ppl resolution problems.

You should probably describe your problem in greater details. Do you get small screen? or you get a fixed resolution that u cannot modify?

I get the small screen, which is very inconvenient. And tried to modify in setup.exe Doesn't work.