nellysky

Magic User Ninja / Ninjutso Type

just want to share it guys.

im not that pro yet... its my 1st char on fro. and its my 1st time to play ninja char as wel.

maybe its not very usefull to others thought. that is why some kind like me is rare.

but im enjoying on playing, customizing, experimenting, developing this char of mine.

i play my char for woe,pvp,mvp, and even farming. :D

im planning to donate for it..

i will be proud of myself if i could make a pro ninjutso type ninja on this server..

magic ninja can still throw kunai for gtb and maya users,..

like prof and wiz using stave.. but ninja only differs because of css and flip tatami to avoid other players attack.

magic users has low damage of using kunai..like a real kunai ninjas build do. but u can still make a damage on others of having fbh, and and a weapon to switch on.. but still magic is still ur priority to pawned enemies.. :)

Wouldn't it be easier to just go Full Throw Type and never worry about GTB?

iv done a throw type before since that is the most practical type of ninja..

it seems good in pvp.. but i cant use it on woe since css and other selected skills have different effect on woe than pvp.

so iv tried this magic type. and quite usefull on woe and pvp as wel.. specialy on pvp party. like other magic types do..

yeah thats it,,, :)

magic user char always gone pvp with a partner or a party..

if the battle is 2 on 2.. i guest gun slinger is the most who suites with magic ninja..

Champ....GTB=Asura=1hit.

how about the cicada el? XD they will just simply bounce off when you hit them ounce.. really annoying..XD

Use Throw Spirit Sphere... you will hit them 5 times.

throw spirit is a range attact.. it has nothing to do with spam of flip tatami+kunai/spear of ice if no gtb..

actualy ninjas is the most char who survives asura.. just make sure of css and illusionary shadow win champ is near u..

indeed.. ninja specialy throw types are very good at pvp. coz they cant easy got damage from physical attacks..

but still must beware of the merchant class. ws and bio.. they had been created as the weakness of ninjas.

but i still love playing my magic ninja.

champ and LK can be also a good partner for maic ninjas too.. coz enemy will be force of not to use gtb or maya..

and for the final strike ninja the best partner is a pally..

throw type= they can go pvp alone..

but i have seen that magic type ninjas are the only type of ninjas which is effective on woe.. so i go with the magic type.. coz i woe with this char..

Partner my bio with a magic ninja, they won't be able to gtb out of that now could they? Well essentially you can partner me up with any class and we would still be good.

Partner my bio with a magic ninja, they won't be able to gtb out of that now could they? Well essentially you can partner me up with any class and we would still be good.

yeah iv seen ur bio is good..

does thana help with damage?