BrutalEnrage2013

[Request] New Item - Gangster Scarf

Hello Every1,

My suggestion would be the Gangster Scarf it will have the same stats as the already availible scarf ##EDIT## (1 Slot + 20 on Stats (DEPENDING ON JOB!) + Gain protection from the Freeze status. - equiped on lower head) - similar to (color) scarf [1].

The reason for me suggesting this item is that the scarf has this known graphical "bug" which makes your head flow or something i can't even tell what it looks like exactly, it just puts your head a tiny bit above where it should be normaly which makes you look so dump seriously xD and also the Gangster Scarf just looks way more GANGSTA if u know what i mean :D

I don't think that you (the coders / GM's) will have much work with this as it is an already existing item on many many RO-Servers already and i believe that its also availible on the the Official RO-servers, but im not 100% sure on that one.

Another very important aspect is, that it will be availible for Vote Credits and not (only) through donating, i would suggest also 100 Vote Credits because it will be similar to the already existing Wool Scarf which just looks ugly and bugged >.>

It would be awesome if you could also do some recolors of the Gangster Scarf, so they will be availible on multible colors :)

I hope a Coder / GM will look into this suggestion and maybe also tell me his opinion i would really like peeps to comment on my suggestion :D

I'm also very sorry for my bad english, but im trying atleast so yeh that would be it for now, cya in tha gamez guys have a nice day :))

////// ------ \\\\\\\\

Here are 4 links to the looks of the item, maybe they will help abit^^

http://img.kdr.net.p...lection5361.gif

http://wiki.rebirthr...gster_Scarf.jpg

http://imageshack.us...nentice051.jpg/

------ Here's also a RMS-link -------

http://ratemyserver....db&item_id=5361

Edited by BrutalEnrage2013

I like the idea, but maybe increase the voting points needed to get it, due to the fact that its way better than a rucksack, which gives +10 stats...

I like the idea, but maybe increase the voting points needed to get it, due to the fact that its way better than a rucksack, which gives +10 stats...

why? there's the wool scarf with +20 stats for 100 credits already, it will be totaly similar statwise, just other looks, why increase the credits needed?

i don't see your point, sorry

I Agree +1.. The Wool Scarf or either the Colored Scarf you are talking about gives +20 stats based on your job not ALL stats.. and the Gangster Scarf looks cute! but since it looks cuter than the Colored scarf and it gives +20 to ALL Stats then it should be bought with more vote points not just 100 itself.

I Agree +1.. The Wool Scarf or either the Colored Scarf you are talking about gives +20 stats based on your job not ALL stats.. and the Gangster Scarf looks cute! but since it looks cuter than the Colored scarf and it gives +20 to ALL Stats then it should be bought with more vote points not just 100 itself.

Ah, now i see your guys points, i didn't look it up properly, yea, if it will be +20 stats on all then raise up the vote credits needed, but i was rather just thinking about a similar item to the wool scarf with just better looks, thanks for pointing that out Victoria :)

*Edit: Also corrected my first post on that topic :)

Edited by BrutalEnrage2013

Depending on the equipment, having a +20. All stats on lower equip is quite some power added to it. I dont think they would do that. Thats the reason why the scarf is certain stats plus depending on class. Plus scarfs a sloted lower but if +20 all stats on lower with slot kinda op. But maybe find a way to work around it

Edited by -Si-

Depending on the equipment, having a +20. All stats on lower equip is quite some power added to it. I dont think they would do that. Thats the reason why the scarf is certain stats plus depending on class. Plus scarfs a sloted lower but if +20 all stats on lower with slot kinda op. But maybe find a way to work around it

errrr... i corrected myself look at the very top post of me ... i corrected it to the same effect as the scarf now cuz i didnt look it up carefully, i thought that the scarf adds +20 to all stats but yeh, since thats not the case i edited the first post and changed it to the effect of the scarf.

errrr... i corrected myself look at the very top post of me ... i corrected it to the same effect as the scarf now cuz i didnt look it up carefully, i thought that the scarf adds +20 to all stats but yeh, since thats not the case i edited the first post and changed it to the effect of the scarf.

If that is the case then your gangster scarf should be 100 vote points since its the same with the colored scarf just different looks..

That actually true, i also saw that one earlier today, they would just need to change the stats, do recolors of it and put it into the voting page to make it able to be purchased.

Really not a huge work to do in my eyes...

But there's just no GM's or Coders or whatever responding to this thread it kinda gets frutrating cuz im just sitting on my credits and waiting to get it implemented.

I think this is a very nice idea, thanks for suggesting it! We'll definitely try to implement this.

Also, PMing me, messaging me about suggestions, bumping suggestion topics, etc. will not get them accepted or reviewed any sooner. I go through suggestions when we're working on updates and are looking for ideas from the community to implement in said updates. :)