jameslamela

Non-Donate Gunslinger Build Tip. For Starter/intermediate

I will take it upon myself to add/remove some information when I see fit.

1. Stat wise, i never put 300 to a stat. It just lowers so many stuff along the way.

2. Adjustment buff is more useful than increase accuracy. Why not use that as well?

3.having 3 kiels + forsaken soldier card is essential as a gunslinger. also, using 2x gemini cards means you lose your kiels/silver kiels in a fight. NOT RECOMMENDED TO LOSE any cast reduction at any given point.

4. Never settle for one set of armor.

5. AFK Hat is awesome as a lower headgear.

6. Bullets: in all honesty, you probably will only need one bullet. I usually use just the legendary earth bullets since NO ONE will have a resist armor against it, but having an extra one will be nice.

7. +0 or + 10 armor. Having it +10 is a waste. Everyone is on Incantation samurai card which ignores defense OR is using thana. the +10 is wasted OR just helps them have more damage. Just upgrade to +10 the weapon and if a card needs your gear to be +10

8. Having SinX card will help you a lot, but since you said it is for beginners then I can see why you left it off. But it would be nice to mention it.

Now we have those things sorted out, I will add some more tips for people who wants to use GS.

1. Some people add INT to get around 400-500 SP. That is good in my opinion since 500 sp means that you cast 10 Desperado before your sp runs out. that saves a few seeds.

2. Use Stat foods and Aloevera to get provoke for better damage.

3. Shino's General rule on STR for weight.- at least get enough weight to carry 200 seeds. You cannot always rely on your storage to get some more.

All in All, it was a good basic guide. Thank you for your effort on trying to help the new guys :)

Edited by Shino
  • Like 3

lol.... ask gm to remove GS disarm skill then... huehuehue..!!! thats a faggot reasoning. of course GS will use disarm. thats there skill man. why not use fcp? i thought youre a pro...???

and i dont need youre advice.. maybe your so blind to read what GM shino already posted..

i try to post for newbies... not for a noob like you...

XD

This is supposed to be a guide for newbies, we don't need you guys flaming each other. If you had to, take it in game or through PMs.

@masterneil

That was indeed disrespectful. If you had to make comments, at least make it a constructive criticism, not a blatant player attack.

Consider this a warning to everyone. No need for player attacks. If you guys do not heed my warning, I will have no choice but to raise warn levels.

Thanks for the guide really helpful :)) .. i got a question though.. how much are SinX cards now?

Thanks for the guide really helpful :)) .. i got a question though.. how much are SinX cards now?

60-70 tokens

• Like 1

masterniel.. what about make ur GS with no donate set.. and challenge james GS with no donate set as wel to find out how pro and effective ur set are..

and.. dont blame it to lag wen som1 loose.. :)

Me noob? Hahaha I can kill u easily..

masterniel.. what about make ur GS with no donate set.. and challenge james GS with no donate set as wel to find out how pro and effective ur set are..

and.. dont blame it to lag wen som1 loose.. :)

hey james, Im Revolver-69.

for ND GS, i strongly recommend 3kiels = helm+aura,

get a fluffy wing from vote as default. the redux will help u alot. if they try to stone u, use a ruck with fsoldier in it.

and when i started as a newbie, the whitesmith card helps a lot when ur pvp-ing.(i know this is a cheap way to win, but hey... a win is a win).

and in cloak, sinx+skoll is a pretty good cloak. especially when VS snipers. or sinx. helps in repositioning urself for a despe spam.

last but not least......... if ur desperate for win....."DESPERATE"...... u can use Dragoon Wiz Boots and in weap [Valk R, LoD,WS,thana maero] this will get you hated. but ull prolly win. hahahah!

Enjoy. :D

get a fluffy wing from vote as default. the redux will help u alot. if they try to stone u, use a ruck with fsoldier in it.

and when i started as a newbie, the whitesmith card helps a lot when ur pvp-ing.(i know this is a cheap way to win, but hey... a win is a win).

and in cloak, sinx+skoll is a pretty good cloak. especially when VS snipers. or sinx. helps in repositioning urself for a despe spam.

last but not least......... if ur desperate for win....."DESPERATE"...... u can use Dragoon Wiz Boots and in weap [Valk R, LoD,WS,thana maero] this will get you hated. but ull prolly win. hahahah!

nice additional guidelines... +1 on this... ^_^ my post was a basic guide so i haven't put much. your advice are a lil bit more advance, but still will do... your additional guide will help alot of GS like us in some certain conditions... especially on PVP.

thanks...

nice technique dude its a cool variation..