dante7

The Best Guild In Fro

Influence.

Special mention: Good Soup. First ever guild to grace ForsakenRO and first big guild conquering Prontera at 2007.

Good Soup was Terminus' guild right? If it was then I agree on that one.

But I am proud to say that Elith is one of the best guilds I have ever been a part of.

PREDICAMENT and LOLI KINGDOM! HANDS DOWN!

Fabled, the guild with only 7 members competing against big guilds. We've conquered castles, break economies, and I've given out 13 Emperium Auroras, 2 Imperial Helmet, countless of rucksacks in the span of less than three months.

Elith, for being the underdog, and never fear to rise up to the challenge. Fabled's counter part.

Proud.

Edited by Aerynth

H O P E is the best 5 vs 500 /rice

H O P E! we do our own style of playing!!! we play using our instincts /rice also

^True.

Back in the days, I recall...Transension and Extension were top guilds.

Extinction you mean? If so we were just good breakers thats about it. Nines and neil were always unreliable when it came to woe stuff.

1st place; OSFA (now in modertimes HOPE) - good leadership and cooperation of members..."my former WoE guild"

2nd place; Untitled "my home guild" - good foundation, democratic leadership, and all members are treated equal...

3rd place; Dreadnought - afun guild! the best PVP guild at for_fild01...!!! gg

lowest rank in file: veneration - bunch of mercenaries... only staying on the said guild for tokens... pif

1st place; OSFA (now in modertimes HOPE) - good leadership and cooperation of members..."my former WoE guild"

2nd place; Untitled "my home guild" - good foundation, democratic leadership, and all members are treated equal...

3rd place; Dreadnought - afun guild! the best PVP guild at for_fild01...!!! gg

lowest rank in file: veneration - bunch of mercenaries... only staying on the said guild for tokens... pif

1. OSFA was mostly numbers. Sure they got a few good members, but they are not even close to Influence or Loli Kingdom.

2. Untitled, some good members too, but again, you guys don't woe much, i don't really see you in GvG or anything related to guilds to say that you are good.

3. Dreadnought. Sure, they can really gang in for_fild01. Sadly I disagree on them being the best ones in for_fild. It takes them 3-5 members to kill one person. Took 2 members of Elith(Me and Shreya) to obliterate tons of people in one guild. Not really comparable.

Edited by ZerO25

base on my opinion..

OSFA can manage break or to have multiple castle on a single woe wen i started playing fro..

Osfa is untouchable at that time for what iv observed..

Untitled was build by new guys on fro before. thats y former members are so at home on this guild. they develop themselves now and ofcours by means of helping each other then.

indeed untitled are not good enaf for woe yet and doesnt join that GVG thing but were having fun on this server.. and besides this little guild manage a to have a castle even members doesnt have donate stuffs yet.. thats quite good enaf.. :) and for the members.. thats a very good succes..

For dread.. i just notice.. this is such a fun guild.. when this dudes steps on for_fild01. that place is a death zone.. hahaha this dudes killed me too before...

The games is made for fun.. such as FRO.. for me the guild that can gave more fun to each members is the best guild for me..

What i notice in the guild in fro is..

The guild Apil juice are many but can't even def there own castle.

Veneration just recruit and ally other member in other guild just to def there castle or capture.

Endeavour got a pro members but can't capture a castle.

Untitled is lack in strategy.

Dreadnaughts just troll inside the castle and they just gang in pvp and tbh they're not that good in pvp just ganging.

Hope are very few but they can capture and def a castle but they are lack of members.

Other guild just go solo.

Edited by vergil1
  • Like 2

Veneration just recruit and ally other member in other guild just to def there castle or capture.

Dreadnaughts just troll inside the castle and they just gang in pvp and tbh they're not that good in pvp just ganging.

Hope are very few but they can capture and def a castle but they are lack of members.

indeed.... T_T

That's why we are known as spartans..

Being top guild is a two edged situation. With vene dispersion for 2 woes Apil was considered strongest for like 1 day. I am not claiming we ever were or are at the moment. I noticed when your top or believed so all wanna hit you the most. At the moment id say the beast apears to be Endeavor (sorry if misspelled.) I am only considering WoE guilds. Not in order most active / powerful guilds active to mean appears to be.

*Not in this order just my opinions*

Apil Juice(Loyal members always around)

Crayon (Old players or geared, very fierce)

Endevour(Old players or geared, very fierce)

Hope(Loyal members always around)

Untitled(Loyal members always around)

Motto(tiny but pro)

*Note* ones i said loyal members doesnt mean not loyal. Just short discription of past month of activity

NOTHING HERE IS MENT TO INSULT(Please dont argue just my opinion,)

As a current guild leader these are the ones id encourage people to join or be weary of when you see coming. I know some will respond by insulting Apil but I was being polite and honest about all guilds. Ment this for new players who may read thread looking for guild to join. Not start measuring contest.

• Like 1