El7

Gvg And Br Event

Can you make this two event 2x or 3x in a day? Morning, afternoon and night. My reason of suggesting this is other players can't join because it's too early or late for them so if they are not available in morning they can join in the afternoon or night and of course to make the game intense and exciting everyday.

I see the point of your question. The fastest way to get a response is to file a ticket, they are responded to a lot quicker than a forum post because each ticket that is filed is alerted to GM's through email so they know when to check them. I'd post this in a ticket if I was you.

But as you have to see is these two events aren't normal events they are bi-weekly events with as much purpose as WoE is to test players skill in PvP. It's normally your more dedicated players to proviing who has a better build than just for someone to join and try to win Event Tokens.

Edited by Dallas

There is a big problem here- The gm who will facilitate the events. We must understand that most of them have their own jobs and other stuff to deal with.

another is the sudden increase of GvG tokens and BR tokens if this happens.

I dont really have much problem in the time of GvG and BR though(keep in mind my time zone is gmt+8 so it is early morning to me). a 2nd BR or GVG on the same day might be doable. but not 2x-3x everyday.

Adding 2 to 3 more events of the same, would in the best case just hurt the economy of the server. In my opinion just simply moving one of the events per week to a different time would be a good option. For example, taking the Monday's Battle Royale and host it at 12PM Server time, and the Tuesday's Guild vs Guild to a similar time.

Yeah, we wouldn't add any more times for the event, the only thing we would really do is change the event. We are working on something very big already which is going to give people more entertainment... though you'll have to wait and see what THAT is! :)

• Like 2

Yeah, we wouldn't add any more times for the event, the only thing we would really do is change the event. We are working on something very big already which is going to give people more entertainment... though you'll have to wait and see what THAT is! :)

im excited. ^-^

Edited by coffee break

How about the Monday WoE? Can you adjust the time and make it 18:00:00 or 20:00:00 etc. 14:00:00 time is so very early that's why very few players are joining.

how is monday woe too early? that's like 2pm server time. and that is euro woe, it is adjusted for the euro players, if you think it is early you might be somewhere in Asia.

2 am in my time zone and most of my guildmates are asian that's why it's very early to us. I hope they can adjust it so we can join.

if we adjust it, our european players can't join probably. you guys can join most woe's anyway(american woe is morning to you guys, some european players cant join those).

P.S. it is 3am in my timezone and I can woe for it sometimes. I see no real problems for it.

We won't be adding more GvG/BR events, as previously stated. We are working on something new that will keep players busy and be really fun! Though it is a lot of work, so it may take some time. :) Thanks for your suggestion, though!