NdanS

Npc Direct Warp To Main Town

there alot newbie quit just because they didn't meet any player.. they went to empty town.. so i suggest make npc for each town.. for direct warp to main town or info how to go to main town..

The problem Wan brought up is the new players are unaware of the fact that @go 25 is the the command to main town of Forsaken Ragnarok. Therefore, simply saying @go 25 won't solve anything here.

Maybe we should make it similar to that global vote bc. So the new players could see the msg when they are at the empty town. Bc 30 mins once? Or others players could suggest a better idea. :)

• Like 1

u know some of them don't even read those.. and they just start playing.. then got bored of empty town.. so i don't think making NPC for warping main town is hard? for each of town..

I'm not getting what you mean by "empty town" upon entering. Aren't new players warped to novice02 when they first log in?

if u totaly noob don't know where the main town and lazy to read any info.. and they will type @go 0-10 for sure then tired of warping the better choice is quit.. only if they meet some player and they might stay..

Just make it so you can't warp away from novice02, and that the npc teleports you to fcity

**Or change fcity to @go 0

Edited by Mint

i suggest that we could add to the log announcement the command @go 25 is the main town

or i agree w/ MInt: change go0 to fcity.

Maybe we could add it as the small message when you log in the game :) That way a person wouldn't get lost, I think atleast :)

People are taken to fcity when they join the game, can always use @go to look up towns, and it's all over the website and wiki that fcity is the main town. If people can't figure that out, I don't know how else we can help them. Adding NPCs in other towns is excessive and in my opinion wouldn't be very helpful... We can perhaps add a message when you log in, or a broadcast. Thanks for your suggestion and to everyone who contributed!