donmhico

Forsaken Dungeon Improvements

I think that the benefits of having a forsaken dungeon pass isn't really rewarding. What I mean is that the forsaken dungeon pass quest is difficult (Yes, i know, i completed it) and the rewards / benefits isn't really that great for some reason.

1.] Yggberries can also be farmed on for_fild02 (soldier) and the soldier mobs is also plenty.

2.] The usakoring card and others have really cheap value, so even someone without f.dungeon pass can obtain it easily.

My suggestion is either:

1.] Make the f.dungeon pass quest alot easier. (not really a good option)

or

2.] Have some more drops which is a little rare - medium rare on f.dungeon. Or much better have some random mvp spawn on the f.dungeon every 1 hour. (Must better)

Those are my thoughts. Anyway, any insights are appreciated =)

there used to be a random mvp in fdun, dragon keeper i think. We already made a suggestion to bring that one back :)

and no, for_fild02 is not on par with fdun in terms of berry supply. soldiers drop them at 50% anyway, so having a fdun really helps.

It does help, but what I mean is having the f.dungeon pass isn't that really rewarding. For example, forsaken knight quest gives the f.knight set + unlocking other quests. The legendary weapons gives of course weapons on par to donations.

Maybe add some more bonus on f.dungeon

tbh the Seed Dun/ Speed dun are where people make the most money. before these were made people used the fdun alot i remmeber using it alot. the pros to having the fdun pass is once you have it you dont have to pay again. compared to seed dun and speed dun where you have a time limit as to how long you can stay inside.

i would actually like to see the fdun comeback