beef noodles

Castle Drops.

+1 to increase because i think even if it is still increased, it will still be based purely on luck. Even when thanatos card drop rate was increased, it was still based on luck. But because the drop rate was increased people were more encouraged to hunt Thanatos, thus, people will be more encouraged to WOE = more intensed competition between guilds. :D

• Like 2

I'd totally agree with 0.5 % for now as I know how much luck you need to get a single drop nowadays. Big guilds who were able to hold a castle or conquerred several ones have rarely received a single drop while other guilds (with low amount of members) who have had only a handful were lucky to get drops. How are bigger guilds able to keep their promises to their loyal members for a drop? They simply cannot. 0.2% depends more on luck than on quantity of castles and treasure boxes. I've experienced from a friend who had only 1-2 castles and was lucky to get a drop. Another one even got 2 drops. While, bigger guilds who held and defended their castles well, have barely got a single drop or two. Hence, I agree to this suggestion to increase the drop rate. 0.5% doesn't seem too high and not too low.

+1.

Awesomeness + 10

I'd totally agree with 0.5 % for now as I know how much luck you need to get a single drop nowadays. Big guilds who were able to hold a castle or conquerred several ones have rarely received a single drop while other guilds (with low amount of members) who have had only a handful were lucky to get drops. How are bigger guilds able to keep their promises to their loyal members for a drop? They simply cannot. 0.2% depends more on luck than on quantity of castles and treasure boxes. I've experienced from a friend who had only 1-2 castles and was lucky to get a drop. Another one even got 2 drops. While, bigger guilds who held and defended their castles well, have barely got a single drop or two. Hence, I agree to this suggestion to increase the drop rate. 0.5% doesn't seem too high and not too low.

+1.

amen !!!!

actually the ppl which already got a drop from the castle disagree to this .. just saying LOL

I disagree, the drop rate should remain as it is. Keeping it low will help the server's economy in a long run. Lower drop rate means lesser castle drops circulating around the server. This has been a problem and it has clearly been shown before they implemented the new castles. In respect to all the guilds in our server, I have always believe in the system of castle rewarding the players, and never believed in giving out salaries. Which is why to a certain extent I can understand, why you would want an increase on the drop rates as I would love to see my guild members to be rewarded as well. However, I still have to stick to my point, that I disagree to this. My reasons are the same with what Ray had mentioned in this thread.

Mind your words Deniz, you have my respect for helping out lesser geared players to be geared up by giving out salaries. But to say that the people who disagree to this suggestion has already gotten a drop is lacking maturity. Ray didn't get any castle drops, is it fair to him or anyone that post their disagreement, when you post such comments? They are entitled to their opinions as much as you do.

I disagree, the drop rate should remain as it is. Keeping it low will help the server's economy in a long run. Lower drop rate means lesser castle drops circulating around the server. This has been a problem and it has clearly been shown before they implemented the new castles. In respect to all the guilds in our server, I have always believe in the system of castle rewarding the players, and never believed in giving out salaries. Which is why to a certain extent I can understand, why you would want an increase on the drop rates as I would love to see my guild members to be rewarded as well. However, I still have to stick to my point, that I disagree to this. My reasons are the same with what Ray had mentioned in this thread.

Mind your words Deniz, you have my respect for helping out lesser geared players to be geared up by giving out salaries. But to say that the people who disagree to this suggestion has already gotten a drop is lacking maturity. Ray didn't get any castle drops, is it fair to him or anyone that post their disagreement, when you post such comments? They are entitled to their opinions as much as you do.

sorry my bad .. let me correct my sentence mr matured

--------------------------------------------

amen !!!!

actually the guilds which already got a drop from the castle disagree to this .. just saying LOL

---------------------------------------------

did u even read the whole thread ?? a boost to .5 is not the end of world .. thanks !

+1 to this, I think a small increase in % of drop would not hurt so much. No need to re-post our disagreement/agreement on this, let's hear other's thought and wait for Admin to decide. Thanks.

I did read the whole thread. I disagree, still. Even if Elith didn't had the drops, I would still disagree. Drops was never my motivation, I gave out all the drops and keep none. Like I said, I understand where you guys are coming from, I too, would want higher drop rates so that my guild members can be rewarded, but for the sake the server, in the long run. I disagree. Though i understand that it is a bit of a let down to get castles for so long and not get anything. But essentially the castle drops are just the same stats as the old castle's drop. Just use the old castle drop, it doesn't affect you in PvP. The only real difference are just the colors. Its just my two cents, I'm respecting your opinions, I'm just giving out mine.

I did read the whole thread. I disagree, still. Even if Elith didn't had the drops, I would still disagree. Drops was never my motivation, I gave out all the drops and keep none. Like I said, I understand where you guys are coming from, I too, would want higher drop rates so that my guild members can be rewarded, but for the sake the server, in the long run. I disagree. Though i understand that it is a bit of a let down to get castles for so long and not get anything. But essentially the castle drops are just the same stats as the old castle's drop. Just use the old castle drop, it doesn't affect you in PvP. The only real difference are just the colors. Its just my two cents, I'm respecting your opinions, I'm just giving out mine.

agreed. lets look what happened in the past it could happen again. first emps where 2k each and blue emp was like 4k and then emps dropped down to like 200. if we increase drops then the same thing will happen. and tbh its all just a color but as said just my opinion increasing drops wont push more players to woe just pushes bigger guilds to say big lol

sorry my bad .. let me correct my sentence mr matured

--------------------------------------------

amen !!!!

actually the guilds which already got a drop from the castle disagree to this .. just saying LOL

---------------------------------------------

did u even read the whole thread ?? a boost to .5 is not the end of world .. thanks !

not boosting the drop rate and not getting drops every woe you get a castle is also not the end of the world Deniz. :p

Right now, all drops is at .2% in all castles. how many castle chests are there when it spawns? 3 or 4? let's say 4, so you get a total of .8% chance to get 1 of the 3 drops in castle, 1/3 chance of getting the coveted eidelic wing as well. and you get that chance everyday until the next woe. in all honesty i find that chance high already. but it seems people are complaining way too much.

Let's say we put a .5% chance in all the drops. 4 castle chests= 2% chance to get a drop. in fact, this seems really high considering you can do this everyday until the next woe. but I can agree to it IF AND ONLY IF this chance is only put on the new emps and imps. Eidelics should stay at .2%, and should stay as rare as possible. Emps and Imps only differ in color, not the effect anyway. Eidelics is such a good item that should stay rare.

Honestly, this suggestion would help smaller guilds like ours that can take castles from big guilds like yours. Seriously guys, you really want to give us guild members of Elith a better chance of getting castle drops? With just a few of us in Elith, one of us could actually collect a full color set before the 35th member of a big guild can get one drop if indeed the drop rates were a little bit higher.. This suggestion actually helps us, but everyone in Elith mostly disagrees.

To the ones that are at the bottom of the big guilds. we all know how this normally happens, the one who are friends with the guildmaster would probably get the drops first. No point denying it, it always happens. Guild masters would indeed give out drops, but takes time, EVEN WITH A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF DROP RATES. so will this help newbies? not really, unless your guildmaster decides to give drops to the ones that needs them, not the ones he is friends with.

I disagree to it for the reason that it wouldn't help the server in the long run, ive been through all the economy changes. If I was as selfish as most people, I'll agree to the suggestion all through out, sure ill even agree to a 1% drop rate. Unfortunately, getting castle drops, nor getting salary wasn't in my agenda when I join guilds and WoE for them. getting castle drops is a perk, not the reason for me nor is it the reason our guild participate in WoE. so don't single us out saying the reason we don't want this implemented is because we already got the drops.

Edited by ZerO25
  • Like 1

All those I had read in this whole thread..

I decide my vote is to stay .2% for Eidlics wings, the most rarely item today.

And also.. +1 in .5% for the new emp drops.

I have to agree with Zero. Besides, the drops items are new. Let's consider also the items that boost effects like the L.Weapons and we got now the vote King set. I think,these items could be related why the new drops are that super low rate.

• Like 1

Shane! Well said. Disagree to boosting the drop rate aswell. Reason? Because I don't like it. Done.

^ that's getting way too greedy, since you get around 4 boxes and do it everyday until the next woe. that would cause tons of emps and imps into the economy and destroy the economy again.

+1, I would agree to increase the drop % for treasure boxes, some of the reasons have been said already,

and this will actually help newbies to get gears faster, since the guild leader gives drops to the loyal member c:

hahah you all wanted to increase the drops high, so why dont you make it 1% hahaha lol

then ill go -1 to the suggestion it still drops right then no need to increase its drop rate we still have floating rate :D

I said increase from 0.2% to 0.5%. A full 1% is insanity...

+1, I would agree to increase the drop % for treasure boxes, some of the reasons have been said already,

and this will actually help newbies to get gears faster, since the guild leader gives drops to the loyal member c:

Increasing the drop % won't help the newbies get gears. Lol. It's sort of rich people get richer theory instead of rich people helping the newbies. Increase % to help newbies is just an excuse. How I know? I always use this excuse.

Edited by engjian001

No Mercy was closed due to heavy tokens being spent on paying salarys

No, No Mercy never died , its just the leader, who can't trust his own skills. He still seeks power and wanted to become stronger the reason he merged No Mercy to OSFA who is already a strong Guild. And what he did is convince other players to go with OSFA but there are GOOD and BAD things there. The GOOD thing is he still give heavy salaries for original NM members. The BAD thing is he lose two PRO breakers who is loyal to NM not to OSFA.

Plus, I heard the leader accuses them as scammers for leaving beside him saying they only wanted for items.

Is that reasonable enough? Is that a good attitude for a leader? He made a dirt on his own guild (NO MERCY)

No, No Mercy never died , its just the leader, who can't trust his own skills. He still seeks power and wanted to become stronger the reason he merged No Mercy to OSFA who is already a strong Guild. And what he did is convince other players to go with OSFA but there are GOOD and BAD things there. The GOOD thing is he still give heavy salaries for original NM members. The BAD thing is he lose two PRO breakers who is loyal to NM not to OSFA.

Plus, I heard the leader accuses them as scammers for leaving beside him saying they only wanted for items.

Is that reasonable enough? Is that a good attitude for a leader? He made a dirt on his own guild (NO MERCY)

ok i will say that it was wrong writing that, but in all respect dude. thats ur opinion. and that reply actually has nothing to do with what the suggestion is all about?

I disagree. Just like what the others said, increasing the chance of castle drops(Imperial V.helm,E.Aura and E.Wings) will not help new players. Why?

Most guild leaders either keep the drops for themselves or just give them to their close in game friends and it goes without saying that rich become richer. This is based on my experience. I remember being loyal/active/geared to a guild but i have never been given any castle drops though our guild can successfully defend castle for the entire woe. I left the guild and join my irl friends' guild(4 members including me) which is a good decision in my part since i got my first castle drops(emp) in my friends guild.

Edited by BK-201

Most of the guild DID give drops to their member, but of course the Guild leader will horde some of the drops, here's some example of the guild that did it ( based on my experience ) :

- Influence ( some of you might recall, influence already starts giving emps and imps when they're still worth more than 2k each ).

- Tears Of Blood ( at that time, the guild leader doesn't have so much gears too, he only WoE and when they have the castle they started to give drops, i believe 1-2 got it ).

- Osfa ( they always make the gold fragments and give it to their member ).

- etc.

Of course it will take a long time for them to give drops, right now the % is low and they can't give drops to random people / people who just got in, some people just leave when they got the drops, that's why you need to be loyal to the guild ( based on experience ).

^ actually, when I handed Hansen Tears of Blood, I told him never to keep drops since I never did. I remember hansen actually buying his own emp even when the castle dropped one. hmm seems like most kids i helped turned out ok in the end.

Edited by ZerO25