gohei2013

Im New

Welcome to ForsakenRO! If you have any questions or need any help, I'm usually at the Help Desk or you can PM me on the forums. I'd recommend also checking out the beginner guide on the wiki... it's very helpful and will answer many questions you will probably have. Happy playing and looking forward to meeting you in game! :)

thanks sir, i just played last night about 6hrs straight and i enjoyed watching PK at for_fild01. and i asked some people around, i kinda know now a little what to do. if i got problems, ill contact you. and im recruiting my friends also to play including my girlfriend :)

Hey there! Welcome to the server! I moved your thread here to the introductions. Feel free to PM me on forums, or look for me in-game at the Helpdesk!

Atra esterni ono thelduin~

Welcome to the server, I hope that you enjoy your stay here with us.

I know it has been said a few times already, but remember that GMs are here to help if you need anything feel free to contact any of us and we will be pleased to help you out.