Aerynth

The Best Paladin On Fro

Naru's pally is one of the best pally, Hanazono Hikari, she always devo me. HAHAHA! A bit bias to dis. But this is my comment, what you gonna do with dis? HAHAHA!

Wad chu mean by this squid. Am i not good enough for jooo lululul. Heck with all the shiets happening. I have to say either Yummi or Mokeru deserve the best pally thang recognitionz

Mokeru, Y u m m I, Sentient, iPoor, Shield, Thi@go, Uncaged . - Ash -, Chúndù & Collide

^_^

This person is a wise man.

Still not even a mention For me.... Aushrim. I'd say Y u m m I and Myself = top pallys in game. Most active. Rare to see pally stay active. The Elise Lionhearte is a beast / only GC pally. Come on some give me lil lovin < /3 lol

Aush you still have a LONG LONG WAY TO GO before you even compare yourself to YummI. You might be geared with donation items, but i don't think you are there yet, as you are still quiet new to the Paladin class.

Elise Lionhearte is the only user of the GC Pally Build that Ken made. so yeah I agree on that. :)

Aush you still have a LONG LONG WAY TO GO before you even compare yourself to YummI. You might be geared with donation items, but i don't think you are there yet, as you are still quiet new to the Paladin class.

Elise Lionhearte is the only user of the GC Pally Build that Ken made. so yeah I agree on that. :)

I played pally long before I came to fro, each pally is unique the way they play. To say i have a long way to go. I am not trying to be Yummi, im trying to be how i think pally should be played. I just consider myself one of the best pallys on server. Notice I put Yummi before my name cause i respect very much. But think sayin i have a journey ahead is being biased.

I played pally long before I came to fro, each pally is unique the way they play. To say i have a long way to go. I am not trying to be Yummi, im trying to be how i think pally should be played. I just consider myself one of the best pallys on server. Notice I put Yummi before my name cause i respect very much. But think sayin i have a journey ahead is being biased.

I stand by my statement, I do not consider you one of the best paladins in the server. And i don't really think you played paladin that long before, mainly because you didn't know what are the effects of Battle Chant, like removing strip, until I told you. Seriously, just because you can spam seeds doesn't make you a good paladin. All the other people here mentioned, even not as geared as you, are still heaps better at the moment.

One of the best geared paladins, sure that I could agree on. One of the best paladins, along the likes of YummI, Sentient, iPoor, Naru, Mokeru, Thi@go, Elise, and Linda, not even close yet, sorry to say.

wan azuan: ingame name; Proton Saga "a pally with knightset that KOS donator" emo_gg.gif

I AGREE WITH JAMES!

WAN AZUNA: INGAME NAME: Proton Saga

in comes to strategy and tactics of pally, builds and skill, he is the one,

HES MY MASTER OF BIENG A PALLY!

BEST PALLY I KNOW MORE THAN YUMMI AND SENTI ... (still a fan of them)

††_HOLY_ROCK_††

Thanks for the one year necro. I'd like to nominate myself as the number one in the server. Not just Paladin. I mean every single class.