Dawnsta

Need Help Building A Pvp Char. <3

Hi there :-).

I would like to donate 155$ for a really nice geared pvp character.

But since im new to this server and have not checked it out yet,

I would like to know if any of you are willing to help me choose what items to get and what class to go for.

Cause there´s lotsa items in the tokenshop and i cant figure out what would be the best to get for pvp.

I really hope that someone could take the time and help me out here :-) would make me happy.

Tired of my old server and would want to start out on forsaken :-)

Thanks in advance // Dawnsta

Since you are on a server, can you answer this question?

-What job are you comfortable with?

-What build do you usually use.

With that we can help you =)

Since you are on a server, can you answer this question?

-What job are you comfortable with?

-What build do you usually use.

With that we can help you =)

Thanks for the fast reply :-).

I usualy go for champ, but i read somewhere that they are underpowered here ? Dont know if its true tho.

Usualy go for asura build.

But i dont mind playing other classes if they are better in pvp, thats all i do on ro. Chit chat and pvp :-)

Go sniper, buy sniper soaring bird, sniper cape, forsaken king set, forsaken valykrie helm, 2 dex belts, 3 kiel card and if u can donate a skull aura, maybe more that $155 o.o

Coz most of the rankers are sniper and prof, if prof die with reflect, if sniper its good:)

You can basically PvP here with any class you'd like. Champs are popular here, along with snipers, professors, lord knights, assassin crosses, stalkers and other classes as well. It really depends on what your favorite class is. As for gear, Forsaken King set (you can also get this from voting so you don't necessarily need to donate for this), skull aurora, valkyrie weapon of the class you choose, the ancient accessories of whatever stat is best with your build... You can also donate for MvP cards and/or tokens so you can also buy gear off other players. Hope that helps. :)

• Like 1

what vera said is actually true. whatever class you choose, you can pvp here as long as you put time and effort to learn the class. and no class can beat anyone, let's make it clear.

Snipers: typically now an all around class, kinda overpowered in a sense except the fact that pneuma will screw you over and here with our custom acc and weapons, almost everyone can use it against you.

Clonws/Gypsy- a good overall dex class. possibly one of the strongest characters because of it's versatility with tarot card and AV. weight limit will annoy you though since you can carry about 150 seeds in a fight.

WS- Good damage, but needs tons of gear to achieve that since cart termination cannot make percentage cards work. also dispell will screw you over

Biochem- needs at least legendary bio mace to be decent. great burst damage if you can break someone's armor. great if you can get the valk weapon, cape and 2x urds earrings and put imp/siroma cards in it. someone with FCP+gtb+ gr+ 2x devs would make your life annoying.

Prof- greatest burst damage for bolter profs. but then, gtb or maya will kill you since you are a glass cannon with survival skills better than wiz

Wizard- hard to make one to pvp with gtb lying around.. better at team fights like prof

LK- great overall character, almost no weakness except the fact that you need to really gear it up.

Pally- most only go for devotion pallys, STR pally that uses shield chain works before, but with the recent delay changes, even with 3 kiels it is not spammable

Gunslinger- a fun class to use, can kill almost everyone with desperado, but gets screwed over by a prof with land protect(or any class that has a card to do that)

Ninja- annoying to kill, a fun class that can beat anyone except a good WS.

Star Gladiators- typically hard to use and create a build unless you really know how to use one. no weapon yet(valk weapon) so that is a little disadvantageous.

Linker- useless to pvp with unless you got the valk weapon, then gtb screws you up.

SINX- great burst damage with sonic blow but needs tons of buffs to kill anyone with just 1-2 spams of SB. great damage if you go auto attack with crit. good character but needs alot of cards. SB sinx have the disadvantage of having no shield so watch out for magic(you die to bolts without a shield) and asura.

Stalker- somewhat an in between character, with the removal of the demi human reducts on the bow, there are less stalkers around. FCP screws your best skill. you can copy trans skills in this server(matyr, acid bomb).

priest- only a few go pvp build with the valk weapon..

Champs- again, an overall good character, can stop auto attackers because of blade stop, can cast pneuma, can use snap to move around, can kill anyone with one asura if they dont have a shield. not that hard to build a champ, however ping comes into play. if you live around asia and far away from the server, it is hard to spam zen-fury-asura since there is somewhat a bigger delay for you than if you live in the US(near the server).

every class has a certain way to counter it. if you like the class, use it and be good with it. dont get discouraged if you cant kill someone in pvp. go bring someone with you if you are having a hard time. in the end, just have fun with your class.

Edited by ZerO25
  • Like 2