Lilith~

*stares*

Hi everyone! im new to this server.. i have however been playing RO for a long time (on and off).. My ign is Lilith~ and you may see my character near the Help Desk most of the time.. Though i may be 4 days old in this server, i have familiarized myself with some of the information needed to navigate through the game.. I'm a friendly person and would help out as much as i can.. See you in game ^.^

Welcome to the server, hope make plenty of friends here and have fun :D

• Like 1

I like your name, wife of the devil :D. Nah, I'm kidding! Welcome to the server Lilith :)

• Like 1

Oh my.. so many welcoming people.. ^____________^ Thank you for taking up the time to welcome me.. i think i know or have seen most of you already.. Which is a plus 'cause it feels kinda familiar ^.^

@zxcv and Amicable Thank you! and yes i have been enjoying my stay so far thanks to the lovely people in Forsaken RO :3

@thePast maybe it's because people has been so friendly towards me that i'm kinda like a real resident of fRO now XD

@ScarletDevilmoon thank you ^^ and Good Luck with the GM stalking.. i think you'd be happy to know that i've already created my very own "hitlist" for GMs (it's not what it sounds like x.x)

@Celestial Lol well, before Lucifer, there was Adam.. ^.^ And i like your name too.. Big fan of Angels and Heavenly beings ^^

@Perseverance Thank you Ms Perseverance ^^ It's great being here.. Hope to see you more in game so i can add you to my "hitlist" :D (again, its not a scary thing XD)

@coffee break *waves back* thank you and i already saw you :D

@Fell *bites back* OMG where have you been? and are you okay? Shortie tells me you've been having trouble with your account.. i hope it gets resolved soon.. we miss you in game..

@Perseverance Thank you Ms Perseverance ^^ It's great being here.. Hope to see you more in game so i can add you to my "hitlist" :D (again, its not a scary thing XD)

Don't even worry, I've seen all kinds of scary xD. I think I can handle something like this. <3

I will, very much try my best to be ingame. :)

@ScarletDevilmoon thank you ^^ and Good Luck with the GM stalking.. i think you'd be happy to know that i've already created my very own "hitlist" for GMs (it's not what it sounds like x.x)

lol thks :3 well I'm creating my gps to locate the GMs at all time :P, btw join in riding in their carts, you can get free cookies from veracity :), btw its GM hunting season *^* so hunt as much as your heart desire :D!!!

@Fell but its been so long D; People are looking for you >.<

@Kuoch Haro :)

@Perseverance Good to know i don't scare you :D (and that people made you immune to all kinds of scary).. And yes please.. I'm sure people would very much like to see you ^^

@ScarletDevilmoon OoOoOo a GPS.. I'd like to purchase one when you're done :D And no sadly i have not had a ride in their carts yet.. But i do very much enjoy petting the Hippo :D And I am very proud to say that i have touched to Holy Marshmallow in Mr Genesis's Head *-*

@Veracity Thank you for the lovely welcome and also taking up the time to drop by in game and letting us pet your Hippo :D Oh and being part of my "hitlist".. :D

@thePast Oh, sorry.. I think i fell into a stupor x.x But next time i shall try to be more conscious ^^

@Oromis It's okay Zippy :) Thank you for the welcome.. Oh and please take care of my favorite brain, i'm sure it'll be delicious one day :D

@Muu Thank you for that brilliant welcome ^^

@Nadtorious Why thank you kind sir :)