Nasty Nate

Disable Yggdrasil berries&seeds in PvP rooms.

Yea here's an idea, no berries or seeds allowed in pvp rooms. Never seen such pampered environment of a server - Can't have fly wings to teleport away from a fight, but you can have an instant full life heal packed and ready to go? I call BS on that. It's time to say no to pampered champs that want to asura, berry, asura, berry asura. Talk about a broken system.

Remove seeds and berries and everyone dies within 2 seconds. have you seen the damage we can do?

Any long range class would have the upper hand on a no seed/berry pvp room. and that is unfair. add sinx in that list too, they can just cloak, atttack, backslide and repeat.

And this really sounds like a rant of someone who can't afford seeds/berries or lazy to farm them.

• Like 1

Remove seeds and berries and everyone dies within 2 seconds. have you seen the damage we can do?

Any long range class would have the upper hand on a no seed/berry pvp room. and that is unfair. add sinx in that list too, they can just cloak, atttack, backslide and repeat.

And this really sounds like a rant of someone who can't afford seeds/berries or lazy to farm them.

what he says.

Mmm... yes, I see... oh wait, I dont. All of your ways of reasoning are hilarious, you guys are so used to the johnsons baby powder on your asses you've forgotten how a real game is played. If you don't like getting attacked from long range get some noxious cards, or something else for protection against that. And get a sight clip for assassins if they're such a problem. There are MULTIPLE ways to deal with problems in this game that's the point you can't always be prepared for everything, your build might protect you from one thing but leave you completely vulnerable to something else. Sounds to me you all want to be walking gods who never can die, at the same time not working for it. BTW I do have plenty of berries n seeds, I just have the dignity not to use em in a fight. Guess that makes me a baby though ahahahahah!

Lol 100% people will disagree this shit,gm just close this suggestion, even original ragnarok play seeds and berry I agree with ray

Yah ray is correct, ur just to lazy to farm berry, so u don't want ppl to use berry, even there are no berry and seed, ppls in pvp still can 1 hit u lol

Noxious card, yeah right. like that would protect you from 50k+ FAS. even if you reduce them, the fact remains long range classes will have the upper hand since they can hit you before you hit them. they can practically do hit and run... horong card?, by the time the sinx is that near, you are practically dead. 32k crits with 195 aspd would kill people within 3 seconds even if you have high hp. Try getting stunlocked by Spiral pierce and Acid Demonstration, without seeds or berries i'm pretty sure you won't make out alive.

This is a high rate server, everyone can damage high. it's not like one berry can save your life, it's not like if you berry it would take people 20 seconds to bring your hp down again. in low rates, the damage is on par with the potions or mastela fruit. you can live a duel by just spamming mastela fruit since the damage is not that high. Berry and seeds are unfair in low rates, you only need to bring 20 berries in a whole duel since it takes so much time to bring down the hp with low damage. in high rates, berry and seeds are the equivalent of potions, since you need to spam them or else you die.

you have berries and seeds but do not want to use them? says the gunslinger with no decent gear. go farm gears and seeds and become better instead of raging in the forums just because you die in a pvp room. It's not our fault if you are an idiot.

Edited by ZerO25

First off in general to everyone in the topic. Stop the personal attacks. Each and everyone here is entitled to his own opinion. No need to get on a personal level with several of the comments made. Will be increasing warn levels if it continues.

As for the suggestion itself. There's a lot of people that think the berry system is unfair, others think it's part of the game. My personal opinion is that the current damage output compared to the current survivability in our server is way too high to be played without berries/seeds. If something like this would be changed the survivability would have to skyrocket to prevent people from being bursted down within seconds.

Intersting how the Suggestion that should be discussed moves in the Backround of this Topic. Seriously you should only post here your Opinion to this Suggestion, and aint about Harrassment ingame or not. You can flame each other ingame or via other Messengers.

But really the main discussion here is about the Berry and Seed Suggestion, which wouldnt work in my opnion. As Zero already said Range Class and Classes with high Vitality like Lord Knight and Paladin would have a tremendous advantage.

• Like 1

Nasty Nate's post.

file a ticket. [i'm commenting in a good way]

Edited by Bishop

Hid a ton of the posts filled with personal attacks,trashtalking and off topic content. Do NOT let this happen again.

Edit : It's rediculous that I could actually remove nearly ALL of the posts in this topic due to breaking the rules. I left the posts that have (somewhat) normal content included in them as I didn't want to leave the topic emptied. Behave from this point on.

@coffee break : I edited your post to remove the quote as the quoted message was removed. :3.

Edited by Bishop

This is a high rate server, everyone can damage high. it's not like one berry can save your life, it's not like if you berry it would take people 20 seconds to bring your hp down again. in low rates, the damage is on par with the potions or mastela fruit. you can live a duel by just spamming mastela fruit since the damage is not that high. Berry and seeds are unfair in low rates, you only need to bring 20 berries in a whole duel since it takes so much time to bring down the hp with low damage. in high rates, berry and seeds are the equivalent of potions, since you need to spam them or else you die.

Exactly what Ray said. This is a high rate server. The amount of damage done here is too high to even be compared to low rate servers. What with the type of gears we have, and the cards... You'd die too easily and I doubt that's the kind of 'real' fight you're looking for.

And long range classes especially would have an advantage with the Sinx card.. A sight clip won't help you much when they kill you in like 2 hits.

Next time I suggest you review your suggestion a bit before posting one that seems to be pretty much like a rant.

Mmm... yes, I see... oh wait, I dont. All of your ways of reasoning are hilarious, you guys are so used to the johnsons baby powder on your asses you've forgotten how a real game is played. If you don't like getting attacked from long range get some noxious cards, or something else for protection against that. And get a sight clip for assassins if they're such a problem. There are MULTIPLE ways to deal with problems in this game that's the point you can't always be prepared for everything, your build might protect you from one thing but leave you completely vulnerable to something else. Sounds to me you all want to be walking gods who never can die, at the same time not working for it. BTW I do have plenty of berries n seeds, I just have the dignity not to use em in a fight. Guess that makes me a baby though ahahahahah!

i get that you have some form of dignity in you, but put it aside. this server is a high rate server, more stats a lot of gear that is special to this server. if you look at your hp. most classes have 200k and more with the exception of like 1 class. if you wanted to go back to like lower rate server using pots then this is a -1 on your suggestion. yggs and berries

are used in this server for a reason. ones skill doesnt compare to how much yggs you can hold in a fight. and in pvp rooms once u run out of yggs u have to either relog or die to restore since storage is disabled.

I really doubt anyone would actually like this. I understand your point, however. Yes, it's how Ragnarok used to be played. Without berries, without seeds in PvP and WoE. I've been there too, I do know it's possible, and if I remember there was an Annhilation event held here, where berries and seeds were disabled but people kind of lost interest in it pretty soon.

You have to accept the fact fRO, in the position we currently are right now, would be pretty much very unbalanced if we suddently just disabled Ygging overall. The damage is way too high, PvP would lose its purpose and if you do remember, this is a server based on PvP -> what would've PvP server with ubalanced classes when it comes to PvP become? You're calling people who play here for years idiots or babies or people who got babysitted by that. But you're forgetting, they're here for longer than you are, they needed time to adjust to the system just as you do. Disabling @storage in PvP room was and is already a move done here - there's no infinite ygg spamming in PvP, once you run out of yggs in the middle of a fight, you die. Try to count seconds after your yggs drop to zero and you drop. Was it one? two? Three maybe, the most. Here's the reason why people will most likely disagree with this suggestion. It's pretty obvious to me.

Just be happy for what you have, and stop complaining, just like what celestial as people being here for a longer time, it wasn't easy for them at first as well, the only thing that'll help you is to strategize and think about job classes, also be efficient and wise with the items you have, just b/c this is a private doesn't mean it'll an easier chance to beat others, If you dislike pvp, then why bother doing those event, just try working for the equips and cards that will help you beat certain classes, also customizing your stats so you hold more berries, also with the fly wings and warping is not allowed b/c teleporting away is just cheap and it's not fair to others who are have been working hard just to kill one guy and then they warp, if you want to be cowardly then you can dc yourself during the pvp match, just think critically and stop trying to criticize the system of Fro, the purpose of it is for a challenge.

Ha, you guys love repeating yourselves. Or do you love reading my posts so much you want me to repeat myself? I'm guessing it's that. One more time, you're missing the point, it's not fly wings I'm trying to get unbanned here. It's the berries I want banned. That ain't gonna happen, I already knew it before I made this topic. It's just funny and really weird that something so small like teleporting away from a fight so you can heal or get away is considered worse than fully healing right there in front of you, allowing one's self to kill you... What is it that you can't see them that makes you offended?? You know what? No. Don't answer anymore questions. I've realized that the goon squad has hit this topic and will bury me with the same post, after post after post again. Paragraphs that can be summed up by "I agree" hahaha.

Ha, you guys love repeating yourselves.

A suggestion is supposed to be open to all floors of criticism and review

as well as opinions from every member in the forums.

You can't blame us for having the same points or thoughts,

because that's what we all think.

We can have 50 players agreeing on the same thing,

each giving you different lines which would possibly end up meaning the same.

We appreciate the input given by every member

who takes the effort to contribute in a discussion,

that's how we get things done here.

1. Suggestion.

2. Pros and Cons.

3. Discussion.

4. Review.

5. Decision by Administrator/ Superiors.

6. Suggestion accepted.

7. Suggestion implemented.

As such, thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate it.

But it's a -1 for me. Simple as that.

There's no need for unnecessary flaming or additional sarcasm,

as mentioned by Bishop earlier.

This TS is living up to his name LOL

As for your suggestion, yeah it is unfair that people have lots of them berries but hey have you tried to pvp without berries in this server? Did you last even 10 or 5 or 3 secs without dying?