coffee break

Password Storage

I would like to suggest that we could have a storage in each account that have password for security purposes. This would have a charge of tokens.

I would like to read any comments or more better suggestion on this topic.

Thanks =)

Edited by coffee break

Wait, you mean a separate storage? Because I was thinking of just implenting the password onto our @storage. If that were the case, I would totally agree. :)

implementing password on @storage, is kinda a hindrance for farmers, but if it brings security then that's ok with me. although a seperate storage with password would be great too.

Also maybe a password for trade too so he/she won't be able trade items from your inv unless they have the right password :P and also a password to be able to drop and delete items from your inv, so if he/she has lost all hope of transferring they mite as well try to throw them away so this may help others from losing items :3

While the idea itself is good, there are a lot of problems with this. People often forget their passwords, especially after taking a break, and there wouldn't be a way for us to recover what the storage's password is since it would be separate from the account. Thanks for your suggestion though!