brendanguyen

What's The Easiest Way To Make Money? =)

Or?

If you're desperately want easy money!

Sell Drugs

Prostitute

Joke! :D

farm Seed using Wiz and earn token Sell Token some one buying 1 = 30m zeny :D

Peace :D ,V,,

haeuhaueheau jeff :D

There are several ways to make money online...You can either:

1) Set up your own website/blog/forum to earn revenue from advertisements (check out Google Adsense)

2) Set up your own website/blog/forum to sell your own products and/or others' product (google "affiliate marketing" for more details)

3) Joining programs like Paid To Click, Paid To Post and other Get Paid To programs. They require only your time but will pay considerably lower than the other ways

4) Forex (foreign currency exchange). Require a LOT of financial know how and a considerable amount of starting money but is very profitable if can be done right.

5)Reselling-can resell domain names,hosting plans,SEO services,Website designing service,other domain and web related tools and get commissions

I personally prefer reselling business.By being a reseller you can sell the products or services of some others and get commissions from them and make money online..I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years.I have got reseller account from Goresellers.com and have earned quite a good sum of amount.I am doing this as a side line business

you just go killing poring during the mini game event? even if you're not the winner but still you could get minigame token?

Unfortunately, you are mistaken, you need to BE the winner in order to get an activity token which can be traded at Trader for 7 Etoks :)

Okay, well...there are a few things that can help

1: Go to @go for_fild01 and farm Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano and sell them at the npc in fcity. (If you dont know how to get to the npc, there should be a npc that will warp you there)

2: Make a Forsaken Dungeon Pass and farm yggdrasil berries and sell them for 3:1 or 4:1 (Tickets:Tokens)

P.S. Tokens is the currency in this server.

3: Follow step 1 and buy tokens.

4: Do the Elite quest and keep voting to get better gears and after, JOIN A GUILD :D! (Wait your turn, and get drops...then you can just sell them to get more tokens)

P.S. You can sell 1 Token = 30-40mil each to get zenies.

I think that's pretty much it O.o

How much Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano if i sell it on NPC?

Make a Sniper, grab a bow, card it with Earth Petite cards, use Shadow arrows, type @alt 7444 and kill Gold Acidus at abyss_03 since drop Treasure Boxes (at 50% chance and weight 1). 150K e/a (x1.24 if you're using a Merchant).

Just don't get mobbed.

Where i can buy shadow arrows??,.

How much Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano if i sell it on NPC?

68k zeny per armor :)

Where i can buy shadow arrows??,.

uhm, go to the mall ( fcity 32, 129 ) and go to the upper right , you should see a NPC that's called "Ammo"

Step 1: Get a part-time job/job.

Step 2: Donate responsibly.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit!

Edited by Forum~