masterneil

Can Someone Help Me On Sinx Crit Sinx Stats?

SinX Crit.... Assuming you have the sword

Luk - Enough to have 100 Crit

Agi - 195 aspd

Str - 29x (x+ stat bonus is divisible by 10)

Vit - Rest

If you have any spare points, put em in int

Top - F.Helm +10. ( Seyren Windsor x2 )

Mid - S?W, Poring letter, Balloon, RS, SinX cape (Maya P. / Vanberk)

Lower - Any aura. Emp works best (Forsaken Soldier)

Armor - F.Armor (Gr, Tao) (Druid, Tao) (Rsx, Gr)

Wep - SinX Crit (Paper, Paper/Mobster, Tg, Tg)

Shield - F.Dagger (Tg, Tg, Paper, Paper)

Friggs Shield/ F.Shield - ( Usakoring )

Cloak - (Raydric, Skoll)

Boots - F.Boots ( Fbh x2 )

Acce. Str belts x2, Loki's Seal ( Str Rune x2 ) or ( Ifrit Card x2), Blue ifrit ring

Strategy -

1.Always bring 250+ Seed to a fight

2.Carry more than one Converter

3.Don't be afraid to throw in a couple backslides and cloaks

4.Use blue ifrit ring to get assumprion and tarot

How2play

1.Edp, Enchant poison, Cloak

2.While using SinX Crit + F.Dagger, run towards enemy (Still cloaked) and attack.

3.If enemy doesn't die in 2 seconds, Switch from F.dag to shield and put 1 blue ifrit ring on.

3.Keep attacking till assumption.

4.If there is a sharp decrease in damage, use a converter

5.if you get Agi down, Drink a edp. Your aspd will increase.

6.Keep going!

-Warning!!! Watch out for pallies, they most likely will reflect kill you fast.

^ follow that, that is mostly a cookie cutter build(no pun intended)

I'll just add something, since you wouldn't have any kind of dex with this, anyone with 150 dex would strip you easily, so i suggest you fcp yourself before fights.

I do hope more sinx fight like how you mentioned. this is actually the first time I heard someone use ifrit rings on a sinx aside from me :p

adding one more thing about crit sinx, or actually sinx in general. RSX armor can be a double edged sword. getting pushed back by certain skills can be annoying, but might save your life sometimes. be wary when you are using RSX armor. and one of the greatest annoyance of crit sinx is the champ's blade stop. :p there are about 2-3 ways to combat that, but still it annoys me :D

Blue ifrit ring is half of a ring set dropped by ifrit ^, it uses random skills when you attack/ are being attacked (E.g Assumptio, and Lex Aeterna)

@masterneill

here were two rings you see, one red, one blue. the red one lets you cast random attack skills when attacking(most of the time sonic blow, but it also allows you to gain spirits so that you can go random asura) while the blue one casts defensive skills when you are attacked(assumptio, tarot card, but most of the time quagmire >.<)

It's pretty much impossible to kill people now with just pure damage. That's why I never use STR belts now(more comfortable with Mix A as a DD sinx). On DD i can go 32k each hit against people with no shield(the attacks can only show 32k but might be more) and that gives me roughly 280k hp. too low against pure asura champs unless you go devilings. the blue ring helps in a way since if assumptio hits, i can remove my shield against champs and go DD instead of trying to kill them with 8k each hit of a one hand dagger.

As Cookiezz mentioned, experiment with cards etc. SinX has one of the greatest potential to use effect changing cards because we can use 8 weapon cards all at once. If you want you can fight me on your sinx just to test things out. granted, that my build right now is a little incomplete(missing 2-3 key cards) but ill do alright even without valk weapons.