Ryuk

Manual Patch Guide

Here you will find the link to the latest patch. This is intended to be used if you are having problem patching Forsaken-Ro through your ForsakenRo Patcher.

Before you do this, you better make sure that you have our full installer, installed.

Follow the following easy steps to get a successful manual patch.

1. Download the following file from this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfg6hf (After reaching the page click on the file name to start the download)

2. Extract the following files in your Forsaken-Ro Folder.

3. Overwrite everything that it asks you to overwrite.

4. Run your Forsaken-Ro Patcher, and let it patch any extra file if there is any. When it says "Patch process completed. Enjoy playing Forsaken Ro" you are good to go.

5. Try logging in and you shall be error free.

Side note: The link to the manual patch will be updated every time a new update is released. [GM]Decode used to update the files most of the time, I will be updating them from now. If you still error after trying these files feel free to create a topic in this support section.

Edited by Ryuk
  • Like 1

Will this solve this problem with the forsaken patcher :

patch107.gpf is not a gpf or rgz file, try again later ?

I had this problem yesterday when i installed the all in one and patched. Its crashing

Help

Getting that error means you're unable to patch. Downloading the manual patch should give you your missing files and should therefore fix your in-game errors :). Make sure you follow the guidelines in this topic though :)! Edited by Ryuk

Updated files. Using new uploadsites/mirrors since the usual ones are switching to payed only/registered users only. Please let me know what you think about the new ones and if you prefer any other upload sites.

Thank you,

Ryuk

Man. I need some real help. I've posted on the support before, you tried to help, but it still doesn't work. I manually downloaded and placed the newest patch into my folder, followed all of that directions, yet my patcher still doesn't work. It either stops at a certain patch, saying it's the wrong type of file, or it will patch all the way, then I hit "Start" to play the game, and the patcher just closes and nothing happens. I really miss this game and want to play it again, please help!

You do not have to run the patcher if you extract these files correctly it will say it's up-to-date completely. As for the not starting at all, try disabling your User Account Control setting if you're running it on windows vista or 7.

Also when was the last time you downloaded the All-in-One installer ? If you have tried the above and it doesn't work please PM me regarding this issue. I'd like to keep this topic as clean as possible.

I am new to the server, though I have been playing Ragnarok for about eight years now. The installer does not seem to be cooperating, so the patcher is not my main concern.

I am new to the server, though I have been playing Ragnarok for about eight years now. The installer does not seem to be cooperating, so the patcher is not my main concern. Edited by Thiji

I'd need some more information to be able to help you. How is it not cooperating are you getting any error message whatsoever ?

Updated as of 09-11-2012

As my current uploading site is starting to make use of annoying advertisements surrounding the real download button, I'll be searching for a different uploading site once again. For now, make sure you click the right link not one of the advertisements!

Edited by Ryuk

^ The above would be solved with the full installer. Also as asked before, Ryuk would like to keep this topic clean. So if you have any issues post them in support. Not in here.

@bluesoda: You have to set up your graphics by opening your setup.exe(inside your RO folder). Then at the top bar select your graphics card.