Amicable

Tpbm[The Person Below Me]

Yes, 6119.03 miles away.

I feel u man..

and nope.. no butts on me atm..

tpbm has the morning giggles

Sometimes. I'm not much of a morning person unless something gives me a laugh that could give me the similar effects of coffee.

TPBM got his letter from the Hogwarts Express.

Nope. i main Prof O.O

TPBM goes nude when going to the beach.

hmm once upon a time, a girl went to japan for plastic surgery and turn out she became an anime character. the end. :th_e30: :th_e4: :th_ok:

TPBM been to japan

Nah, not yet. I do would love to go there if I ever go on a world expedition. I heard that the streets are REALLY clean :D

TPBM has a rechargable battery at his/her house/apartment.

My family has a dog, and it really scares me. Every time I come home from school, it goes around playfully biting my leg.
scary but cute

TPBM is a novice/professional graphic designer.

hmm once upon a time, a girl went to japan for plastic surgery and turn out she became an anime character. the end. :th_e30: :th_e4: :th_ok:

TPBM been to japan

can i b that girl pleaaaaseee? *looks at u with puppy eyes* ;__;) i wanna b cuuuuutee

My family has a dog, and it really scares me. Every time I come home from school, it goes around playfully biting my leg.

scary but cute

TPBM is a novice/professional graphic designer.

i'm creative i guess? LOL but yeah i wish :( i let that dream go long time ago xD

TPBM used to have a pet bug and gave it a name~ ( lol i actually had a praying mantis that i called henry but my cat ate it the next day >.>)

HOW DARE YOU
YOUR CAT KILLED MY GUILDMATE :th_ag:

TPBM is NOT at Avalanche.

Edited by Aerofox

can i b that girl pleaaaaseee? *looks at u with puppy eyes* ;__;) i wanna b cuuuuutee

i'm creative i guess? LOL but yeah i wish :( i let that dream go long time ago xD

TPBM used to have a pet bug and gave it a name~ ( lol i actually had a praying mantis that i called henry but my cat ate it the next day >.>)

henry the kungfu mantis!! ;)

i am in avalanche and im proud of it

TPBM been to singapore