Since there are a lot of people on and playing during euro/asian woe, I would like to suggest to have another castle to be played with during this said event.

Main Reason is that : " Over population in one map" thus, will result to an extreme lag plus spamming of skills.

Before, I already read about this topic passed but has been rejected and now, i think that its the proper time for us to have another main attraction in Euro/Asian woe.

Thank you and God bless us all!

Long Live Fro!

for me euro woe is for quick breaking. and if you put 2 castle. the guild with the most number will get the castle.

that's why most solo player in a guild join euro woe rather than american woe.

Basically, all woe are up to fast breaking not only euro in fact Doing any woe's includes Fast breaking, Luck and Strategy. That's the reason why guild maintains their castle's and as for solo breakers its on pure luck of being able to hit the remaining HP of the emp.

Well, Before, as I've remembered 7mos before i think it was on October 2011 or November there was a suggestion about this too and a certain GM gave an option of which they can transfer one castle from the american woe and transfer it to Euro Woe. Im just making this suggestion knowing that its for the benefit of all not only for me and you but for everyone. But, I wont get my hopes high but i still do believe that there would be a .001% chance of this being accredited. Its worth a try after all.

American WoE: 3 Castles - Free For All to try and mostly based on strategy

Euro WoE: 1 Castle - Many Breakers -> quick breaking; hard to defend. Giving every solo breakers a decent change to get a Castle

WoE 2.0: 1 Castle - Massive defending.

Why would you suggest a 2nd Castle? The 3 types of WoE that we have are actually diversified, and making fun to participate, more or less. You are suggesting for a monotone WoE? Seems so, if we have a 2nd Castle, less breaks, less made for solo breakers etc.

We are fine as it is now. If you wish to defend and want it to be based on strategy, then participate on american WoE. Did you know many people are having fun with 1 Castle?

Why would you like to ruin it? It has been rejected several times. and as Jodie said, what makes you to think now it will be accepted?

• Like 2

Nope. I'm not supporting this commendation.

adding 1 more castle will kinda ruin Euro/Asian Woe. Cause people are having fun with 1 castle, cause it has more challenge and its harder to defend.

American WoE: 3 Castles - Free For All to try and mostly based on strategy

Euro WoE: 1 Castle - Many Breakers -> quick breaking; hard to defend. Giving every solo breakers a decent change to get a Castle

WoE 2.0: 1 Castle - Massive defending.

Why would you suggest a 2nd Castle? The 3 types of WoE that we have are actually diversified, and making fun to participate, more or less. You are suggesting for a monotone WoE? Seems so, if we have a 2nd Castle, less breaks, less made for solo breakers etc.

We are fine as it is now. If you wish to defend and want it to be based on strategy, then participate on american WoE. Did you know many people are having fun with 1 Castle?

Why would you like to ruin it? It has been rejected several times. and as Jodie said, what makes you to think now it will be accepted?

Nuff said :]

-1 to suggestion

I actually agree with this suggestion and I think the argument of 'diversity' between WoE's is invalid. Considering that the two woe's should NOT differentiate from each other. To keep things fair for european/asian players the two WoE's should be as much alike as possible and not be made to differentiate on purpose. Please remember that the woe's are only separated to be available to all time zones. Not to be different kinds of woes for the US players.

At the moment we do not have enough people to have a 2nd or a 3rd Castle open for european / asian WoE. But it is not merely made for europeans / asians and excluding americans, nor is american WoE excluding european / asian players. So, there is a big number of people who are covering to participate on both WoE's.

I am a european, as you are, and you cannot deny, apart from wednesday WoE, most people have almost no problem to participate on WoE. (4 of 5: Euro WoE, american WoE, WoE 2.0)

But yeah, I dont live in an asian timezone, so I'd like to hear some opinions from a regular student schedule.

Edited by Levis