ikaros23

Skill Bar Convenience

I'm suggesting that may we at least have three sets of skill bar, as you notice, we only have 1 set of skill bar, having 2 or more sets of skill bar would be really a big help for us players because will be able, for example, switch our armors/garments when in a kind of situation faster and in a MUCH convenient way.

Posted Image

As seen above, you'll see the max potential to what you may switch items, pots, skill at.

Also, I would like to suggest that to have a cooldown meter on our status icons, this would really be a big help for us players because it may help us skill buff/pots up at the right time preventing unnecessary use and also helping us to calculate how long would this certain status icon would last, like for example, knowing the duration of Falcon Eyes of a sniper at just a glance would really be a great convenience for us players. Having a mini window popping up when you drag your cursor onto the status icon with description would also be a good help.

*Sorry, can't find an image for it at this time around, but there are servers that has this kind of feature. I'll be posting it as soon as a find one if needed*

Having these kind of opportunity will lead us to a more fun, exciting, mind twisting gameplay. Making us a much happier player of fRO.

IGN:

Stalker(main) - Zythious

High Wizard(farmer) - Cerus

Champion(mvp killer) - Yafeu

Thank you for your consideration

• Like 2

If it can be done, I think it's a great idea. As well as seeing what you could switch to, it would really make using battle mode much easier.

+1

I agree to both suggestions :D! +1

1 more skill bar + seeing the duration on items = BIG HELP

This would be helpful whenever I use bm command, less confusion.

And a cooldown meter for the skills will really be helpful, but what about those skills and items that doesn't show an icon on the side (Aura Blade, Box of Sunlight etc...)? Shoul make some icons for those first!

Anyways +1 to this

Edit: These stuff are from the renewals right? Maybe they should just implement those helpful new stuff from the renewals (except 3rd classes ofc, and other unfair/op things)

Edited by pukamon