Meka Meka

Debuff 2X Attack On Entering Pvp

So I see we're either testing or implementing de-buffing at the NPC for GVG, so we know it works.

Can we implement this for the PVP arena?

I'm asking for at least 2X attack to be removed, so you can't warp in and nuke with FAS etc, although I'm not sure how possible this is since it isn't a specific buff.

What do you guys think?

Part of me agrees, part of me disagrees.

I agree because the double attack is an unfair advantage and turns pvp in a wipe-out and relog kind of thing.

But I also disagree based on our current PvP being heavily party based. For people that actually are fair enough to try and solo the double atk is a highly needed buff. Basically double attack is the only thing keeping parties from constantly being in PvP. Only the double atk can help a single person wipe out a party.

Part of me agrees, part of me disagrees.

I agree because the double attack is an unfair advantage and turns pvp in a wipe-out and relog kind of thing.

But I also disagree based on our current PvP being heavily party based. For people that actually are fair enough to try and solo the double atk is a highly needed buff. Basically double attack is the only thing keeping parties from constantly being in PvP. Only the double atk can help a single person wipe out a party.

I agree on your point with parties. It probably is the only viable way to break up a big party IF you're soloing. Just kinda takes the fun out of the game and the classes/skills when you can flatten someone in seconds.

2x is part of the game, if you die from it go get it yourself.

So are the other buffs, so why even implement de-buffing on any NPC? On this principle, we might as well give the PVP npc the guild hideout buffs upon entering pvp so everyone can be even.

Edited by Meka Meka

I agree on Shadi, it's the only way to break a big party from being inside all the time. And also it's a part of the game as Drax claimed. If you want to use it too, nobody is hindering you. He didnt mean to enable the GH Buffs to the PvP NPCs. Just whoever wants to be even, shall go and get it himself. It is reasonable and fair enough to say so, because it takes a while to get 2x Attack. In addition to that it lasts only for one minute.

• Like 1

2x atk is one thing, giving somebody EVERY single buff in the game is like 6x atk lol... its not hard to log on a gospel pally and sit in it for a few mins so i see no issue why it would have to be dispelled its not like when we had guide hideout and only SPECIFIC people could have it this is open to anybody

I agree with Drax, it is open to anybody and why not?

if you guys want some 2x attack don't be lazy to use your pally.

To gain such power it needs and effort sometimes.

Especially putting the time to alt. client, ya'know? ahah.

Sometimes it takes me a while to get 2x Attack just for 1 min of duration. Srsly, sometimes its not worth it to me. Especially when you are willing to ladder and you have to wait an age for it to come.