Boklek

Practicing Breaking

Which is based on luck? Then it should rather be modified and show who did the most damage and not who hit it last and broke it.

Which is based on luck? Then it should rather be modified and show who did the most damage and not who hit it last and broke it.

not like that. only one player per emp. faster breaker.

one at a time

Edited by lek0218

Too much work to script it, there are many other things that have to be implemented or fixed. It won't change our daily gameplay, so it's not necessary.

P.S. If you really want to know who is the faster breaker then do it on a real War of Emperium. With all it's random circumstances. It's not just based on who can break it faster...

Edited by Levis

not like that. only one player per emp. faster breaker.

one at a time

this is same as a training emp. you can start a countdown and test a set of cards. then next time you change cards and check the time again. so you gonna know the best cards combo in some time. disagree.

So I see 2 principle suggestions in this topic. The first is a breaker room where people test their builds. Since this has been rejected my a number of people, we will not do it. However, do keep it in mind and maybe see if the attitude changes in the future. In terms of a breaker event, once everyone figures out the best build it will have several ties and will generally not be fun. I think a ain pushing factor is trying to determine what combinations are best for WoE due to the uncertainty of your damage.