Shadi

Changing Forsaken King Belt Weight.

its not like the belts have been same weight for 4 years or anything. My GS can now only hold 100 seeds if lucky. NOTHING else...>_> i wont lie HIGHLY disappointed in the update as well i think the belts should stay the same as theyv always been...it made my fav class useless.

its not like the belts have been same weight for 4 years or anything. My GS can now only hold 100 seeds if lucky. NOTHING else...>_> i wont lie HIGHLY disappointed in the update as well i think the belts should stay the same as theyv always been...it made my fav class useless.

and i love the new items.. but making them weigh 100 is just making it seem like the server is asking for people to donate to become more powerful. someone said it earlyer in a comment that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.. soo true with this update.. kinda disappointed.

I'm glad you two support my suggestion. However it was clearly explained why the belt weight changed and it has nothing to do with the new items. As stated twice in this topic the belts did not have the same weight which got corrected. However since I liked the older situation better, I made this suggestion. I don't really get how you can be disappointed in an entire update due to a single bugfix. Of course many pvpers dislike the bugfix hence why I made this suggestion as well.

I'm here to suggest to change the weight back, not to trash the entire update due to a single change. The update was huge and included a lot of fixes, new items, quests and possibilities. All in all it was a great update. Yet for the PvP balance the belt weight is the only thing that bugs people. It's the only thing that's disliked atm and therefore the entire update is crap ? I tend to disagree. Aside from that Genesis is clearly wanting to work out a solution for this issue and it seems that the community agrees to changing it back to 250-300 as well. :)

I still think anywhere between 250 and 300 weight will be fine :3

@shadi, i just was upset slightly that all my main characters had become basically useless in pvp..or in woe.. i like the update, the new items are pretty awesome(ill elaborate laterish), and the update did fix alot of bugs and im totally for that. i'm just upset they changed the weight of the belts.. alot of the classes become extremely underpowered because of that. but other then that im just skeptical with the newer items. i didn't wanna seem like i wanted to trash the server, just state that some of updates are alittle farfetched for us poor(er) players. but continuing with the belt topic.. i am totally for the 250-300 weight range.. hopefully they can fix/change it soon. being over weight with 45 seeds.. is unfathomable.

Jian don't be so disrespectful, please. And I want to underline what "seanchris16" said. I don't think newer players have a chance to get those new Belts fast enough to compete with those who are here for quite a long time.

@shadi, i just was upset slightly that all my main characters had become basically useless in pvp..or in woe.. i like the update, the new items are pretty awesome(ill elaborate laterish), and the update did fix alot of bugs and im totally for that. i'm just upset they changed the weight of the belts.. alot of the classes become extremely underpowered because of that. but other then that im just skeptical with the newer items. i didn't wanna seem like i wanted to trash the server, just state that some of updates are alittle farfetched for us poor(er) players. but continuing with the belt topic.. i am totally for the 250-300 weight range.. hopefully they can fix/change it soon. being over weight with 45 seeds.. is unfathomable.

I understand your frustration. I personally main one of the classes that are rendered quite a lot weaker with the belt change as well. However all other things from the update I like. And because these newer belts would indeed be harder to get for poorer and newer people , I want to make sure that the older belts remain usefull. Also since the demand in the older belts will drop the price will probably drop as well, meaning that newer players can get the older belts easier than before and still be slightly on par with the richer players.

Don't wear belts thn. Problem solved.

I fail to understand how this is a solution to anything. Leaving str based characters with an option to add 80 additional stat points to their main stat while all other jobs are not able to use their +80 stat belt set? That causes a ton of imbalance between str based characters and all other characters. So telling all other jobs to just not use their belts makes no sense.

I don't think newer players have a chance to get those new Belts fast enough to compete with those who are here for quite a long time.

Well, this is with every single item release. The richer people will always be able to get the items faster than the poor. However having the older belts return to low weight would give the poorer people a great alternative for the new belts. They could get the regular(old) belts first (stat boost gives the biggest boost) and then slowly make their way towards the slotted ones.

I agree with this suggestion.

Especially that my main character is mage-based class, where my stats are concentrated on Intelligence. My Strength is very limited therefore limiting my weight only up to 5600 (that's also with the help of Level 10 Enlarge Weight). I could hardly carry more than 240 seeds before the update was implemented and after the update, it degraded my ability to carry seeds, up to 200ish?

I'd love to see it go back to how it was before but 250-300 sounds pretty reasonable.

+1

Make all belts weigh 250-300, including the Str ones. Carrying more stuff is a natural advantage of the str classes. Need not to be changed.

Make everyone think that the "bugged" belt was the str one, not the others. Lower its weight the same as the other belts before the update.

Editing the original effect (weight) of items is long before an option, since the GVH was changed. Does not hurt to do it again. For the good.

I'll go ahead and accept this suggestion. Strength belts will remain at 800, what they have always been, and the others will be between 250~350 weight. Thanks everyone for your time!