Genesis

[ 01.17.2009 ] Vote, Vote Vote!

I liked the old voting center better. It didn't hurt my eyes.

Typos: The Forsaken Elite Gunslinger Pistol still displays "Ninja Pistol".

inyddj.png

...beautiful! :'D

Good thing I can filter images from forsaken-ro.net/voting/* and override the .css with mine, which looks somewhat like this:

body {
    background-color: #000000 !important;
    color: #C8C5C8 !important;
}

Now doesn't that look a lot better already? Brb gonna use a real font (Tahoma) and fix the size and buttons.

If I buy the uber ultra awesome multi supa dupah new wings package for $30, will you let me get a second pink wing instead of a black wing? n__n

On the matter of vote rewards, I found a faulty description for the New Years Poring Hat. It says that it has no slots, but I have it and it has one slot. =/

Must get.... Valkyrie.....

....and is the voting site down for now? I get a "Not Found" error.

Things Added:

- New Donation Wings added:

miniwings.png

These wings are not added to the Wings NPC(s) ingame!

Forsaken Ragnarok Online

6000/6000/100, 255/255 Max Level, Daily Events, Custom Subclass, Balanced Gameplay, NO Donation Exclusive Items! Professional GMs

wat.

Forsaken Ragnarok Online

6000/6000/100, 255/255 Max Level, Daily Events, Custom Subclass, Balanced Gameplay, NO Donation Exclusive Items! Professional GMs

wat.

Anyways what's the stats on those wings?

Forsaken Ragnarok Online

wat.

Ever heard of trading ingame? They aren't bound to your account. Also, icy they give the same effect as any other wing.

Ever heard of trading ingame? They aren't bound to your account. Also, icy they give the same effect as any other wing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/exclusive

"single or sole"

"No Donation exclusive items."

Can you ONLY get this item via donation? No, you can get it off people therefore its not donation exclusive.