Genesis

[ 01.17.2009 ] Vote, Vote Vote!

Things Added:

- New Donation Wings added:

miniwings.png

These wings are not added to the Wings NPC(s) ingame! We are also promoting them with the price of:

All 6 wings for $30.00! ( Thats 3 wings for free or $5 per wing! ) [ Package added later tonight]

- Second Branch of our new Integrated Quest System launched, this will allow more more complex and less generic quests where more than 1 NPC is involved. This Version 2.0 will require you to have finished Version 1.0 before you begin!

- Phreeoni Hat added.

- Drooping Valkyrie Hat added.

- First Branch of Integrated Quest System revised for better performance.

- Helm of Hermes quest will now show you the required item list more than once!

- Baby Classes are not allowed in PvP. *

- Groundwork for a Third WoE Castle started!

- New Method of announcing Emperium Breaker launched! It will no longer be the standard "The *Insert Castle here* has been conquered by the *[insert Guild Name here*] guild". It is now "The [Castlehere] castle has been conquered by *Emperium Breaker here* for [Guild Name here]. Example:

"The [Fadhgridh] Castle has been conquered by Genesis for [Genocide]." This should add a nice Twist to WoE.

- Item Database completely redone. We have literally started it from scratch, no more weird names nor typos in the Item Database, on top of that its a huge performance increase. * Please report any typos/none showing slots or any related issue!*

- Dragon Wings added to the Monster Wing NPC.

- Cupid Wings added to the Monster Wing NPC.

- Cute Fairy Wings added to the Monster Wing NPC.

- Vote Reward site remodeled and redone! Thanks to Godrevy ( she designed it) and Sensation ( he modified the CSS) we have completely redone how the Voting System ( client based) works. As you can see it is much more attractive as well as useful. We've also added a page : http://forsaken-ro.net/voting/rewards.php which illustrates the different reward items you can obtain and how to do so.

- Added a " Log Out" button to the Voting Center. You no longer need to exit the Browser if you made a mistake!

*As they cannot be killed, they were being abused by casting skills that would hinder ti impossible to PvP.

I don't seem to find a patch to download with the patcher, anyone else having problems to patch? :o Perhaps its just such a small patch that i didn't even notice it being downloaded.

Excuse me [GM]Genesis, where will the Third Castle Woe Be ?

Patch is being compiled now, it should be ready in about 30~60 minutes.

You guys should seriously read more carefully:

- Groundwork for a Third WoE Castle started!

Groundwork = work started.

Started = started being worked on, not enabled.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ I didnt know, I'm only 14. Not that smart.

Maybe you should elaborate on Baby Classes since, Baby Novices are the ones that really make battle difficult. Other baby classes can fight and die, easily.

For those who's interested, i just finished the two quests.

Drooping Valkyrie "A hat made in the image and likeness of the Valkyrie Rangdris."

1 Def

5 MDef

15 All stats

7% chance to autocast Level 1 Dispell when attacking

1 Slot

screenforbidden010bq4.th.jpg

Phreeoni Hat "A hat made in the image of Phreeoni."

1 Def

20 Dex

30 Hit

5% chance of autocasting Level 10 Attention Concentrate on self when receiving Physical Damage.

1 Slot

screenforbidden009yw7.th.jpg