Genesis

[ 01.09.2009 ] Demolition of Updates!

Things Added:

-5 New loading screens displaying valuable information regarding general server things such as WoE Times, Ticket System information, Vote Rewards and GM Impersonation.

-First Branch of our new Integrated Quest System launched, this will allow more more complex and less generic quests where more than 1 NPC is involved.

-Peco Peco wings added.

-Fluffy Wings added.

-Fox Card fixed.

-Hopping Filir slot fixed.

-Demolition Event released for beta testing.

-Medusa Hat added.

-3D Glasses Added.

-Helm of Hermes Added.

-New Forum de-warn system added.

-Emperium Aurora is now + 25 all stats ( an extra 5 ).

-The two released Rucksacks will be donateable for starting 1/10/2009 for a period of 1 week.

-New development team members added ( off site/Freelance ), allowing us to release more things much faster.

Awesome <3

Also, is it possible to post pics of the new items? ;_;

>Awesome <3

>wesome <3

>esome <3

>some <3

>ome <3

>me <3

>e <3

> <3

><3

><3

><3

><3

><3

><3

Who's cheating now?

Awesome!

Just a little FYI for you guys, there are 3 new Quests. 1 of them is easy the other 2 are harder and longer; but the items you get out of them will be needed in the Demolition Event.

Lastly The Demolition Event is in "beta" which means GMs will pop in and out of it; it is highly recommended you guys do not enter still its 100% ready. Patience is a virtue, and trust me this Event will knock your socks off.

Things Added:

-5 New loading screens displaying valuable information regarding general server things such as WoE Times, Ticket System information, Vote Rewards and GM Impersonation.

-First Branch of our new Integrated Quest System launched, this will allow more more complex and less generic quests where more than 1 NPC is involved.

-Peco Peco wings added.

-Fluffy Wings added.

-Fox Card fixed.

-Hopping Filir slot fixed.

-Demolition Event released for beta testing.

-Medusa Hat added.

-3D Glasses Added.

-Helm of Hermes Added.

-New Forum de-warn system added.

-Emperium Aurora is now + 25 all stats ( an extra 5 ).

-The two released Rucksacks will be donateable for starting 1/10/2009 for a period of 1 week.

-New development team members added ( off site/Freelance ), allowing us to release more things much faster.

Peco Peco Wings will go good with the headgear, 3D Glasses are too... not trying to advertise but, bROish.. I left bRO server mainly because of those glasses.

Just a little FYI for you guys, there are 3 new Quests. 1 of them is easy the other 2 are harder and longer; but the items you get out of them will be needed in the Demolition Event.

Lastly The Demolition Event is in "beta" which means GMs will pop in and out of it; it is highly recommended you guys do not enter still its 100% ready. Patience is a virtue, and trust me this Event will knock your socks off.

So where are these so called... QUESTS?

Peco Peco Wings will go good with the headgear, 3D Glasses are too... not trying to advertise but, bROish.. I left bRO server mainly because of those glasses.

They both look very nice and the effects are amazing.

So where are these so called... QUESTS?

All over the place, need to look. ;D

They both look very nice and the effects are amazing.

All over the place, need to look. ;D

Noooo I don't mean that.

I mean the fact that like, it'll really make this server look... like the other.

Donation rewards and rewards from voting will be listed soon, as soon the whole website, voting center and all that are totally done it will be released for public.

The donation rewards are available here: http://forsaken-ro.net/donation_rewards/

Voting Center still needs some items added before it can go live.

Stay tuned for updates.

Rofl! Can't find the new quest npc