Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

n200306924_30439826_763.jpg

lolweird; our names are the same and we live like an hour away from each other o.o;

&& to answer that one guy's question wondering why he shouldn't know me, hi I'm Jason and in a previous server I cross dressed for a year and people actually believed me, although I was "manly" then, Damascus here, better known as Dumbo, was heart broken because he wanted to date that "girl" named Ashley.

The end;

but lets end it with a picture ^_____________________________________________________________________________^

cellphonepictureqm0.jpg

[ I'm the one on the right, obviously ]

In-Game and Real Life Crossdresser. Fucking wierdo go sit on a pole fag.

Just for you baby.

Although, thing is, you don't even know me o.o;

So who's you to say / talk about me? Babe, I'm wondering, but do you think you're going to make me quit by any chance? Because frankly, that's your job.

Wait wait, are you actually doing this because you're backing up your "friends"? Aww, how cute! Considering that.....ooops, wait, let me shut up :)

And I don't need a pole, I have you for that ^^;

P.S.

Who's gayer? Me? or you who takes the time to browse a picture out of your fappin' material folder of a man with the words "YOU'RE A FAG" on it? tsk tsk.

Please refrain from harrassing another member please.

Just for you baby.

Although, thing is, you don't even know me o.o;

So who's you to say / talk about me? Babe, I'm wondering, but do you think you're going to make me quit by any chance? Because frankly, that's your job.

Wait wait, are you actually doing this because you're backing up your "friends"? Aww, how cute! Considering that.....ooops, wait, let me shut up :)

And I don't need a pole, I have you for that ^^;

P.S.

Who's gayer? Me? or you who takes the time to browse a picture out of your fappin' material folder of a man with the words "YOU'RE A FAG" on it? tsk tsk.

Please refrain from double posting and starting up e-drama. Thanks.

Anymore will result in a warn.

Amalgamation, please refrain from interfering in this, It's been going on for a while. Anymore will result in an ignorance.

-Amiti

I know this much, you're a fag. You crossdress and e-date people for stuff. People are dumb as shit for falling in love by pictures. You're dumb as hell for being gay. I'd never fuck you, never in my fucking life, as a matter of fact if I found you, I'd punch your scrony faggot wussy ass. Good grammar is good, yeah it's awesome so is intelligence, but sometimes you need physique to follow it along which I doubt a full fag like you could have.

Atleast take this to another topic. This is for posting pictures.

Amalgamation, please refrain from interfering in this, It's been going on for a while. Anymore will result in an ignorance.

-Amiti

I know this much, you're a fag. You crossdress and e-date people for stuff. People are dumb as shit for falling in love by pictures. You're dumb as hell for being gay. I'd never fuck you, never in my fucking life, as a matter of fact if I found you, I'd punch your scrony faggot wussy ass. Good grammar is good, yeah it's awesome so is intelligence, but sometimes you need physique to follow it along which I doubt a full fag like you could have.

That made me cry ;;

Funny thing is, you take your time to reply to my posts as well as take time out of your life / e-life to make fun of me, for what purpose? God only knows.

Anyways, I'm not here to cause any trouble so I'm going to stop. Anything you have to say, you can just add me on msn and talk to me :) But we warned, I might cam for you and show you my cock <3

Bye,

-Amiti

AMEN.