Genesis

Newest Quest/Voting Module/WoE Additions/Items/Prizes.

Ok I know we're supposed to have all the moscovia maps and dungeons, but they aren't warpable. We don't have the NPC's to do the quest to open those maps (just checked).

The city of Moscovia is warpable (@warp moscovia) but the rest isn't. And without the NPC's to do the quest I don't think we can get there.

This is not a huge issue, but in the time I've been sitting here in moscovia, two people have come trying to find the maps. I think people just wanna see the monsters ;P And slay the mvp.

These coupons are compounded right?

I mean, I vote now, I don't get my coupons, I vote again twelve hours later, and the NPC will give me 2 coupons?

RIGHT?

Because i've been doing this since the announcement. LOLOL.

you voted:

23:01 thats 11:01 PM you went ingame to redeem your coupons 27 minutes later, and it will only assign you that timer variable if you have previously spoken to it withint a 10 minute time frame. So you already have your coupons.

I responded to a similar question a few posts up. it will ONLY tell you to wait 10 minutes after you have spoken and gotten your coupons. There is NO NEED to speak to it again for another 12 hours after that.

Had you read before posting you would have realized I've said this in 4 other topics. We are adding new security to the server they'll be down for a few hours.

THE FALLEN BISHOP GHOST THINGER IS SO CUTE. /omg And the new wings are nice, good job. /no1

Suggestion: Why don't you have it display the time since you last voted, instead of the time at.

Eg. "Last time voted: 8 hours ago" instead of "7:30".

Or even better, "Time until you can vote again: 4 hours".