Genesis

Newest Quest/Voting Module/WoE Additions/Items/Prizes.

Also, might I suggest you use our all-in-one?

Ah yes, I was planning on trying that as soon as I get the opportunity to. (About to sleep, and the download takes a few hours).

In the meantime I asked one of my guildies to log on to my account and warp him back manually.

May I suggest that the Reset Position button gets you out of, perhaps not the tower itself, but at least the misty island?

it's not working gen!:( it says i last voted at 2008-10-23 09:04:34 and even if i update the vote couter it still says that it's 2/2

Thats normal, till the 12 hours pass it will stay that way.

Here is how you vote:

1. Go to http://forsaken-ro.net/voting

2. Login to http://forsaken-ro.net/voting

3. Click on the 2 voting buttons and Process the vote by clicking on the required fields on the linked sites. ( this is extremely important)

4. Click "Click HERE to update your Vote Counter. "

5. Click "Redeem my Point(s)"

6. Go ingame and obtain your Vote Coupons.

Its simple, and it works perfectly.

Okay, I uploaded a new little patch that adds the NPC Sprites and fixes the slot problem for the Transparent Wings. I also updated the FROInstaller.exe, there is NO way you can error in Endless Towers if you get this patcher or redownload/reinstall.

Yes I am. Its 90% with all 4.

Download the new forsakenro froinstaller.exe the small patch.

It might say it has a slot ingame but I assure you, it does not. We'll fix the display error with the next patch.

you may get a total of 2 vote coupons per day 1 for every 12 hours

Hehe so im lucky i get 3vote qpons yesterday in one day.

nice up but i have a problem, i voted yesterday 10:46 pm ( Brazil hour 1 or 2 h dif between us ) but there says " Last Time Voted: 2008-10-23 21:06:55 " and now im trying to vote again 11:18 ( here ) 9:49 ( ingame) and there continues saying 2/2 O_O. What i need to do?

Vote time isn't based on server time, its based on website time.

@Shono, everything works perfectly fine, because YOU are having an issue does not mean it does not work.

It doesn't actually detect if you voted or not, does it?

You could just click the button, have it fire the script, and close the actual voting site right away.

You could possibly even create a bot to do the same, couldn't you?

If you bot it, the top list detects it, emails us along with the referral link ( your account is linked there) as well as your IP. we'd add you to the deny list and you no longer can redeem your coupons from any account nor any location. So, I wouldn't suggest botting it. =]