Genesis

Newest Quest/Voting Module/WoE Additions/Items/Prizes.

Genesis, I have to say you are the best. I've been on other servers and no other one can compare. You do so much work, and sometimes with very little gratitude. I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH, for everything and anything you do for this server. These items, events, and creative ways of getting people to vote, just wow.

time to skip a week of school.

btw, will voting points accumulate? because i might not be able to always get on to redeem the coupons

Yes they accumulate. Thank you for your support guys.

Hmm well i did not really want to post this but its the right thing to do so..

The seethrought butterfly wings....

"Walking speed +15%

PD +10

Slot: 0

Equips On: Lower Headgear

Notes: This effect is the same for all recolors!"

You said that is had no slots. But i just purchased one for 100d coupons and it gots a slot...

So you still might want to fix that. /kis

Are u sure?

because i got Two kiels in my hat and one on my moon.

And its is soo much faster then just hat.

Yes I am. Its 90% with all 4.

I cant log on my sinx becasue i keep getting error=.= help me

Download the new forsakenro froinstaller.exe the small patch.

Hmm well i did not really want to post this but its the right thing to do so..

The seethrought butterfly wings....

"Walking speed +15%

PD +10

Slot: 0

Equips On: Lower Headgear

Notes: This effect is the same for all recolors!"

You said that is had no slots. But i just purchased one for 100d coupons and it gots a slot...

So you still might want to fix that. /kis

It might say it has a slot ingame but I assure you, it does not. We'll fix the display error with the next patch.

do u get to vote tix each 12 hours or only one so a total of 2 a dat or 4 a day thx!;)

you may get a total of 2 vote coupons per day 1 for every 12 hours

I cant log on my sinx becasue i keep getting error=.= help me

Hey i got a similar error.

try to log on a differnt charactor then go and close all the windows close all the windows (equptment.. status)

then log back on other account

and u should be fine

Ew. Endless tower errors me even after fully patching, and redownloading the small client just to make sure.

Sakray.exe crashes when trying to fuse the patches into the grf.

I hardly have time to redownload the full client, and there's no GM on, or atleast nobody is answering my @requests.

This is messed up.

Ew. Endless tower errors me even after fully patching, and redownloading the small client just to make sure.

Sakray.exe crashes when trying to fuse the patches into the grf.

I hardly have time to redownload the full client, and there's no GM on, or atleast nobody is answering my @requests.

This is messed up.

I'd be willing to bet you are erroring because of the new NPC Sprites in there, I'll be releasing a new patch that includes all of those Kro/Sakray updates shortly. Also, might I suggest you use our all-in-one?

I just voted and clicked "Vote for Forsaken Ragnarok Online", then the page redirects me to a list of RO private server with no confirmation whether my vote is succesful or got recorded and added up to the vote counter or not.

Is it automatically recorded? o.o

Wow, so many problems with the voting. ): I voted like a few hours ago and it worked fine for me. =o

@ I3eefCak3 - You can't be over 50% weight if you want to reset. I suggest just putting your berries or whatever in your storage.