Genesis

GM Applications Open/New Website Server/Redone Forums/Second Chance!

Just read one of my previous applications, I won't bother writing another.

If you won't bother to send another one don't apply at all. Egocentric today aren't we?

Now boys .__. It's just GM applications.

poring ball needs custom maps and stufff added :o

poring ball needs custom maps and stufff added :o

Not really...You just need a map with non-aggro monsters, like just south of Prontera. Not all events have to have a custom map.

You announce the event is starting in aldebaran (for example) When everyone gets there you say you're doing poring soccer, then open warps to your chosen map and make sure everyon gets through. By this time you have already explained the rules and how the event works.

Then all you do is go to your choice map, summon a billion poring, with 1-6 of them containing a soccer balls.

I have no idea HOW to put a soccer ball in a poring, I think that's a custom monster, and fro should have it. People love poring soccer. ^^

Only the vets around here remember PB.

Just about the time I got good at it, we stopped hosting it.

Ah .... good times.

:D

well someone at eAthena made a special map for poring Ball which looks like a football field it was the one I meant. The map looks cool and I think I've seen a special poring for that thing too ;o

well someone at eAthena made a special map for poring Ball which looks like a football field it was the one I meant. The map looks cool and I think I've seen a special poring for that thing too ;o

i havent play poring ball in along time lol sounds like so much fun!!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=P_C7xd4hnHQ

It's supposed to look like that :< Anyway isn't it a little offtopic ?

GoodLuck Guys~! hope we'll get four good new GMS~!

wish they know what their doing :P

Had my trust on Genesis on picking 4 good Gms.

Good Luck Again~!

To put the ball in a poring, you just drop it. Porings are looters so one of them near you will pick it up and run off.

no u have to kick the poring like a ball its like soccer u have to kick it in the goal and u can use skills a few ^_^

look it up on youtube.com search poring ball ro

Just curious, let's say the user who sent his application only played this server for, let's say a week.

Would that decrease his chance of getting the job?

Yes.

The player should have knowledge on RO/fRO/Ability to communicate with the society as a prerequisite. GMing on the other hand would be nice to know but some of our GMs have never GM'd before, so thats not an obstacle.

-I answered some questions that might be asked in the future upon answering yours.