Genesis

GM Applications Open/New Website Server/Redone Forums/Second Chance!

ollay xD eigouhay siay uiteqay unnyfay ootay Dxay

diteay: Esyay 3<ay

AYYAY ouyay ovelay emay LU2IAY

Alright, let's keep the spamming out of this thread, not an appropriate place to spam! (Yes, coming from me.)
It's pig latin man.

Me and Eregon have private chats now. :P

I keel you with my non-existant GM powers.

Do you want to join our guild? lol

GM Applications

Forsaken Ragnarok online is looking for the following:

4 Event GMs with minimal GM Powers.

Here is the Application Format All Applications must be in this format or your application will not be valid!

1. How old are you ?I am 12.

2. What time zone do you live in? Middle time zone.

3. How many languages can you speak?Sorry only english

4. How often do you play Forsaken Ragnarok Online during the week? ( must be a minimum of 4 hours per day)Three times a week and for about 3 to 6 hour.

5. How long do you usually stay online?About 3 to 6 hours

6. How long could you stay online if it was needed?How long you need me to stay on?.

7. How long have you been playing RO?At lest 4 year on different servers.

8. How long have you been playing with us?This will be my 5th week

9. Are you active on our forum?I have started today.Today is Tue Jun 17 08

10. Why do you want to be a GM?I have played different servers and I want to bring new things to this one also I always wanted to play as a GM but all the server I have played said no because of my age.I always wanted to hold an event of my own.

11. Have you ever hold a position with responsibilities in the past ? If so, specify what it was.Yes, I have helped people on the game and and in life ,but as being a GM help any thing like an account lost or stolen i haven't.Maybe with a little help I could learn.

12. What do you think sets you apart from the rest?To be truthful I am not that much different from other people.I can be mean sometimes because they have to insault someone in my family. I know if I made fun about your mom you would stand up and face the music.Just like those people who use your momma jokes.I always say treat people the way you wanted to be treated and I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I don't like to be judged from people because of things I cant do, I have that in school almost all day.

13. What is your most active In game name. Most active is BulletHead

E-mail this to [email protected] .

Applications close 6/18/2008

New Website Server!

our website has been moved to a:

2 HDD Kentsfield

Single Intel Kentsfield 3210

Quad Core

2 GB RAM

2 * 250GB HDD

2500 GB Traffic

This will allow us the cpu usage/bandwidth we require.

Forums Redone!

As you may have noticed; our forums have been completely redone; we understand it might be a sudden change but we think it will provide entertainment for a more ranged community. As an added bonus to these forums changes we have reduced everyone's ( whom has not been banned ingame as well) forum warn to 0. If you are still not at 0 please Send me a PM Thank you. Stay tunned we are going to be added some outstanding new ingame features as well soon!

This was actually my first application. :]

Yay.

@Walshy

You yourself would be a fine Game Master. :]

To those who are applying AGAIN, hope you do better this time ;]

Thats what some people would think. hahaha.

:blush: