Genesis

GM Applications Open/New Website Server/Redone Forums/Second Chance!

GM Applications

Forsaken Ragnarok online is looking for the following:

4 Event GMs with minimal GM Powers.

Here is the Application Format All Applications must be in this format or your application will not be valid!

1. How old are you ?

2. What time zone do you live in?

3. How many languages can you speak?

4. How often do you play Forsaken Ragnarok Online during the week? ( must be a minimum of 4 hours per day)

5. How long do you usually stay online?

6. How long could you stay online if it was needed?

7. How long have you been playing RO?

8. How long have you been playing with us?

9. Are you active on our forum?

10. Why do you want to be a GM?

11. Have you ever hold a position with responsibilities in the past ? If so, specify what it was.

12. What do you think sets you apart from the rest?

13. What is your most active In game name.

E-mail this to [email protected] .

Applications close 6/18/2008

New Website Server!

our website has been moved to a:

2 HDD Kentsfield

Single Intel Kentsfield 3210

Quad Core

2 GB RAM

2 * 250GB HDD

2500 GB Traffic

This will allow us the cpu usage/bandwidth we require.

Forums Redone!

As you may have noticed; our forums have been completely redone; we understand it might be a sudden change but we think it will provide entertainment for a more ranged community. As an added bonus to these forums changes we have reduced everyone's ( whom has not been banned ingame as well) forum warn to 0. If you are still not at 0 please Send me a PM Thank you. Stay tunned we are going to be added some outstanding new ingame features as well soon!

man at first I thought my art thread was gone...I got all confused and scared.

Nice work Genesis! Keep it up, but do take a break this summer =_=

I like the Arranging of the forum now. :)

Nice Job And also Genesis must put some Country topic like "Japanese section / Spanish section Etch"

If you put sub language forums, the current GM(s) would need to be able to read and write the language in question do that at least one of them could mod in there.

Question

13. What is your most active In game name. <---Why is this question any importance?

Is it to know how popular you are? o_O;

Hot Burn is right. First of all we see your actual activity. But furthermore, you might just have used a dictionary for every single word you typed in your application; also you might just pretend any of your characteristics. By knowing your most active in-game name, we are able to see how you actually speak and express yourself in real conversations.

That's kind of gay though, because someone like myself I'm in game like half the day if not longer but I swap characters so much...x___x;

I dont like to just pick a chara and be on it all day. )=

Drives me nuts, lol.

So does it matter if we post one of our newer characters and we just chillaxe on him for the next few days? =o

Well They should check the IP that char was made with, then find all yoru chars like that, and see in total how active you are.

Well They should check the IP that char was made with, then find all yoru chars like that, and see in total how active you are.
Yea I just put a list of my most active players on one account :P

I applied that bizznitch to death!