Genesis

Newly Added Items/Features.

Wait, skill point buyer?

As in for skills like Thunderstorm and whatnot?

Can't you get those when you hit job level 255? Unless you mean stat point seller which would be uber gay.

Is the TCG card staying in the castle drops? o.o

Yes.

Wait, skill point buyer?

As in for skills like Thunderstorm and whatnot?

Can't you get those when you hit job level 255? Unless you mean stat point seller which would be uber gay.

Thats a Skill Buyer ( Because certain classes are capped at 50 Job Level). This is a Skill Point Buyer it gives you skill Points. Instead of asking the same question over and over again why don't you just go ingame and try it.

Cool i like it.

Well i think that item can be get by a guildmaster only. -.-

I really didn't get the point of adding a Skill Point Seller. Why?

1. First of,our max job level is 255. We don't need anymore Skill points.

2. If it was made for newbies so they can get other skills to be more versatile on their training,why does it cost 1m ? How can a new person get 1m that easily? And that's just 1 Skill Point.

3.Also,if it was made for others ((not newbies)) get more skill points,what's the point? They could buy a leech with the money they spend on that. Also,people who aren't newbies got contacts which can leech them for free.

I'd appreciate if you could answer me. :X

I really didn't get the point of adding a Skill Point Seller. Why?

1. First of,our max job level is 255. We don't need anymore Skill points.

2. If it was made for newbies so they can get other skills to be more versatile on their training,why does it cost 1m ? How can a new person get 1m that easily? And that's just 1 Skill Point.

3.Also,if it was made for others ((not newbies)) get more skill points,what's the point? They could buy a leech with the money they spend on that. Also,people who aren't newbies got contacts which can leech them for free.

I'd appreciate if you could answer me. :X

That is because it replaced the ability to reset skill points. Also, this is for Super Novices or Baby Novices where if they skipped a couple of job levels, they would not have enough skill points to learn all the skills. By having the skill point buyer, you wouldn't have to literally level to 255 just to get all the skills.