Genesis

Expanding PvP Fun/Reduced Flames!

NOw if you cant get banned for the lil 2 word thing now then imma talk as much smash to anyone like to Pinkness and that fake defect nga Parania. O well. Gen you have out done urself. This server Indeeds Pawnzor the flying fuck outta namelessRO. You actually got things in work. I give you ur bars >:D.

No, I am referring to reports in general.

In order to obtain this people need to risk most of their ygg stock pile ( about 1~2k per day depending on the class) thats why it has to be that amount. I counter check with the amount of yggs traded/waste by most people that are pvp active, and I doubt the same person would win more than twice as its not who has more equips but who is more active/better in pvp.

I realized that afterwards and I discussed it within my guild. You have your point and I know it's a good one. But look at it this way; someone spends thousands of yggs to win, get some BB's and scrolls and maybe wings, and you're rewardning them with more yggs, so they can try again right away.

I understand ppl use a lot of yggs. In fact, whoever has the most yggs among the best pvpers wins. yay? It won't be perfect, I know. But I'm just complaining because I don't agree.

PS: it would really help if you mentioned that you counter check things in your announcement. Would make me and others feel a bit better, that you actually took the time to see th number of yggs used.

When you think about it; say 20 people are after the #1 position and lets say each of them waste 2k ygs in total; 2,000 x 20 = 40,000 yggs that means people whom hunt/sell yggs will be benefited, as they will have more customers.

What if they ress-kill? Wouldn't it contribute to the kill total and the lack of death amount?

What if they ress-kill? Wouldn't it contribute to the kill total and the lack of death amount?

You cannot bring ressing items ( nor cast the skill or Kaizel) in PvP/LMS/GvG, PvP is disabled on all maps but those.

You cannot bring ressing items ( nor cast the skill or Kaizel) in PvP/LMS/GvG, PvP is disabled on all maps but those.

What if they just hide in a certain map and kill a duel client.

All maps are PvP disabled but the LMS/PvP/GvG maps which you cannot @warp to.

Does this mean we are no longer a PK server?

So whats to stop people working as a team and letting one person kill them all the time and sharing the prize?,or a huge party ganaging everyone that comes in pvp just to get on the ladder,ganging in pvp now is bad with prizes up for grabs its gonna hot up.

Dont get me wrong im not against the idea, i think its good just dont know how your gonna know if its done ligit or not.

Well, as far as i'm concerned, there is still the @duel command that can be abused by players. I checked it and it adds kills on the PVP Ladder. Please check on it Genesis. ^^

Thats suppose to be that way, you can use @duel every 1 minute; most people can get 5 kills within that time. =]

So whats to stop people working as a team and letting one person kill them all the time and sharing the prize?,or a huge party ganaging everyone that comes in pvp just to get on the ladder,ganging in pvp now is bad with prizes up for grabs its gonna hot up.

Dont get me wrong im not against the idea, i think its good just dont know how your gonna know if its done ligit or not.

I am monitoring PvP most of the day, if not me another GM. Cheating = 1 week jail of your character.

uhmm, can you work on new colors for F. helms too? Coz i think F.helms should cope up w/ Wing trends. And some colors really need a make-over, like the red ones that actually look like pink. /thx /meow

Killing the same person over and over again ( without putting up a fight). Obviously this is close to impossible to do as we get 30 + people in the PvP Rooms as it is imagine when we reset the ladder.

Is repeatedly attacking someone in PvP, even if they don't want to fight and just run away, can be classify as harassment? I mean if they don't want to be killed then stay out of PvP, coz its not designed as a hang out place...

No, I'm referring to people that duel client and keep liking their low level completely naked class over and over again; but as I said to do that you need to stay alive in PvP and with 30 + people in the PvP Rooms its quite hard.

Kill/death ratio has to be higher than 60%.

The calculation might be wrong (I'd say

#(deaths/kills) * 100%

100 - answer = kill/death ratio)

#means kills divided by deaths

Example:

Kills: 100

Deaths: 10

(10/100) * 100% = 10%

Kill/death ratio: 100-10= 90%

Your kill death ratio would be 90%.

If there's a flaw in that, enlighten me.

Also, explain the flaw in the current calculation, I got classes in a sec,

so I don't have time to explain that too =P

Current:

kills - deaths * 0.01 > 60.0

kills - deaths would have to be higher than 6000 in order to get get a product > 60.0

1000 kills, 100 deaths:

1000 - 100 = 900 * 0.01 = 9%

So it's not really calculating ratios.