Genesis

Expanding PvP Fun/Reduced Flames!

PvP Ladder Weekly Contest!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to announce the beginning of a new era in ForsakenRO PvP; we bring you the Weekly PvP Contest, How does this new addon work you may ask? Simple; Every Week we will reset the PvP Ladder on Friday, at 9 PM (Server time) you may be thinking, what is the point if it gets reset every week? Here it is:

First Place Prize!

14k yggs + 100 of each elemental converts if ratio = 60% (Kills - Deaths)*0.01* obtain one of our special PvP Ladder Exclusive wings**.

Second Place Prize!

7k yggs + 20 bloody branches.

Third Place Prize!

3.5k yggs + 10 bloody branches.

Apart from obtaining these amazing prizes you will be listed in the Hall of Fame!

**Special Wings:

Ice Wings:

icewing0001.jpg

Mythological Green Wings:

greenwings0001.jpg

**Note**Other Prizes will be added at a later date**

*Formula:
(Kills - Deaths*0.01)

The formula is simple; its based upon the ammount of kills you obtain - deaths then multiplied by 0.01%; here is an example:

(Kills - Deaths*0.01)

( 7835 - 1776*0.01) = 60.59% meaning this person would obtain the special wings.

Scum 'r Us Forum Removed!

Due to extremely unneeded flaming going on in that forum we have decided to remove it for the following reason:

Situation A:

Player A gets killed by Player B.

Player A provokes Player B then reports him on the forums for everyone to see in order to get back at him, thus Player B does the same and the chain keeps going.

If you feel you have been offended*** then please by all means use our ticket support system to report; these are kept confidential, and of course anonymous. If you would like to know the reason for having been punished or feel there was a misunderstanding by all means PM me I will provide a summary of the incident and we can work through it together. ( Note: Posting topics will get them automatically)

***Valid Offenses:
Reports with just 1 or 2 foul words will not be punishable; at most the person will simply be warned to keep his/her temper under control; if it becomes consecutive and on a regular basis please screenshot it and report it. I would also like to mention if the following situation were to happen:

Situation B:

Player A flames Player B.

Player B then replies back with a flame.

In the above situation both would be punished, it is much better if you just screenshot it and leave the rest to us. Thank you.

I sense Ticket flooding , Since there is a lot of competition going on

ANd holy shit, those ice wigns are ugly. if they are as big as Death angel. i will be forced to complain.

You aren't forced to pick them; so simply don't pick the other ones, and no they are nowhere near as large as the Death Angel.

Harassment ( constantly repeating it) is, as a matter of fact it can be a result of a genetic problem/Philological disorder, as stated above send me a PM for the reason of your punishment I will provide a summary.

You may choose a price equal to/less than the value of those wings.

**Note You must have a killing/death ratio equal to or higher than 60% in order to obtain those wings**

i r a happy black man! Hai Genesis. And Those 1.Hitsugaya Bankai Wings rox. 2.Lemme donate so i can get a pair of those!

1. Amen, that guys is awsome to the max; even though he looks 8.

2. No deal, PvP Ladder Prize only =P

Did you refer to my "Verbal offenses" topic, Gen? I'm by no mean pushing it up to your face, but it'd pretty much set the forums/online comminity standards around here. That bias/explicit/harassment/targeting-and-bullying scale is something to be considered. Anyway, hope those k's of yggs goes either directly to storage or in tickets. And, thanks for your reply for reset skills issue ;) .

Uhm..why 14k Berries just for killing a ton of people? Seems to be a bit much in my opinion. That takes days of hunting to get, and you're going to give it to someone who just has to kill people...tone it down to like 9k or something. 14k is just ridiculous.

It took me.....i don't now how many days of a LOT of hunting and dealing with ksers to get 15k berries. I agree with Eregon, and Walshy in the respect that it's berry flooding. Least if I have that many I hunted them.

And Gen, you know the same ppl will win a few times...cmon.

I mean if I won that I'd honestly feel guilty getting that many yggs, and maybe even wings on top of that.

The only thing I'm happy about is that you didn't put angel wings as pvp ladder exclusive.

Sorry I really don't agree with a lot of this >.<

Did you refer to my "Verbal offenses" topic, Gen? I'm by no mean pushing it up to your face, but it'd pretty much set the forums/online comminity standards around here. That bias/explicit/harassment/targeting-and-bullying scale is something to be considered. Anyway, hope those k's of yggs goes either directly to storage or in tickets. And, thanks for your reply for reset skills issue ;) .

No, I am referring to reports in general.

It took me.....i don't now how many days of a LOT of hunting and dealing with ksers to get 15k berries. I agree with Eregon, and Walshy in the respect that it's berry flooding. Least if I have that many I hunted them.

And Gen, you know the same ppl will win a few times...cmon.

I mean if I won that I'd honestly feel guilty getting that many yggs, and maybe even wings on top of that.

The only thing I'm happy about is that you didn't put angel wings as pvp ladder exclusive.

Sorry I really don't agree with a lot of this >.<

In order to obtain this people need to risk most of their ygg stock pile ( about 1~2k per day depending on the class) thats why it has to be that amount. I counter check with the amount of yggs traded/waste by most people that are pvp active, and I doubt the same person would win more than twice as its not who has more equips but who is more active/better in pvp.

Kill/death ratio has to be higher than 60%.

The calculation might be wrong (I'd say

#(deaths/kills) * 100%

100 - answer = kill/death ratio)

#means kills divided by deaths

Example:

Kills: 100

Deaths: 10

(10/100) * 100% = 10%

Kill/death ratio: 100-10= 90%

Your kill death ratio would be 90%.

If there's a flaw in that, enlighten me.

Also, explain the flaw in the current calculation, I got classes in a sec,

so I don't have time to explain that too =P

And LordAbsinth, you can support a 'battle type' too and share the prize.

It's all about how you want to do it, considering most people are thinking like you do,

there will be massive battle types being vulnerable to a combo battle + support.

Guilds and ganging WILL happen too, so prepare for an intense PvP environment.