Genesis

Guild Vs Guild/New Wings!

Guild Vs Guild Event!

we are proud to announce the beginning of a new Event, a Guild Vs Guild Event, said event will be held 2 times per week at the follow dates:

Tuesday:

7 PM. (Server Time)

Sunday:

6 PM. (Server Time)

No Registration needed! Setting it up is very simple simple get on that said times the Guild Vs Guild Event Warper will be enabled once you are inside select a location to gather your troops and get ready for some intense PvPing! ( All LMS skill/item restrictions apply). Upon winning the guild master of the

winning guild can Select from one of the below packages:

Package One!

180 Event coupons.

Package Two!

75 Ygg Tickets.

Package Three!

50 Ygg Tickets, 25 EDP Tickets

Package Four!

400 Flame Elemental Converter

400 Frost Elemental Converter

400 Lightning Elemental Converter

400 Seismic Elemental Converter

Package Five!

25 Immortal Stew

25 Cooked Nine Tail

25 Dragon Breath Cocktail

25 Hwergelmir's Tonic

25 Steamed Tongue

25 Book of Magic

Wings Added!

The anticipated Bee and Pixie wings have now been added to the Monster Wing NPC!

Question & Answer

1. Will more packages be added later as the Guild vs Guild Event Prize?

As a matter of fact yes; more items will be added.

2. Are Parties allowed in the Guild Vs Guild Event?

Unlike the LMS Event parties are allowed as they are sometimes needed for buffs and such.

3.Do GMs hand out the prizes?

GM are only responsible for giving the package the Guild Leader selects to the leader of that guild. It is the Guild Master's job to distribute the prizes as he sees fit.

4. When will the First Guild vs Guild Event be?

The first Guild vs Guild event will be 4/22/2008 it will be held at 6 PM, it will be our first beta Guild vs Guild event.

The other things which hopefully will be released next week are the elite weapon sprites, I got most of them working (they appear), it's up to the attack animations to work, as soon I get that fixed the whole project I was working on is finished (client based, the sprites are just one part of the whole client packet).

Other new things will be released soon too.

Stay tuned for our updates!

Thats sort of the point of a guild vs guild event; the most organized ( numbers aren't as important) guild wins. Doing these sort of events will:

1. Increase Player Activity doing non-woe days ( this is sorta like a second WoE).

2. Increase Guild Organization.

3. Make smaller guilds join together.

Psst! Where's those event headgears D; Like the kawaii ribbon...! D;

Great updates! Can't wait for GvG! <3

New Event items come soon. This GvG script took longer than expected =P

limit the required people per team it would be advantage for other guilds that got lot of members not like in my guild we are only 5 and only 2 is always online... limit the people per team ^_^ thnx

my LK is looking for a guild just for GVG name [P]romi[L][K]i[D] (any guild except Hatred)

limit the required people per team it would be advantage for other guilds that got lot of members not like in my guild we are only 5 and only 2 is always online... limit the people per team ^_^ thnx

my LK is looking for a guild just for GVG name [P]romi[L][K]i[D] (any guild except Hatred)

Thats sort of the point of a guild vs guild event; the most organized ( numbers aren't as important) guild wins. Doing these sort of events will:

1. Increase Player Activity doing non-woe days ( this is sorta like a second WoE).

2. Increase Guild Organization.

3. Make smaller guilds join together.

seeing that this is an inernational server, my opinion is that most people cannot agree on the time they can be on.

the decision of schedules of course still lies with the availability of the Game Masters. if they are not available when players are, then what will actually happen to the event.

anyway. this is of course my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its hard to make package five :(

@gilga

i hunt them too :(

@jakiss

im not telling you what to do, but perhaps you shouldnt be to harsh on your posts.