Genesis

Redone Novice Zone/Blue Fairy Wings.

Novice Zone redone!

As many of you already know; we have been having some trouble with the novice zone people going there to stop novices from leveling and such; therefore we have completely changed how it works; you will now be warped to 1 of our various maps where you can both learn about ForsakenRO or learn how to play RO. It is very versatile and fun.

Blue Fairy Wings added!

The long awaited Blue Fairy Wings have finally been to the Wing NPC be sure to check it out!

WOOOOHOOOOO

now it'll take 4 hits to kill my HW

ty ty ty

Typo on ' Depending ' and I don't think Creator, Whitesmith and Champion needed modifications.

Thanks for the awesome update; I'm drafting detail on the new thing jorge so don't worry, I didn't ditch you but my friend called me, she's coming over this friday so we had to plan out stuff ;;

Typo on ' Depending ' and I don't think Creator, Whitesmith and Champion needed modifications.

Thanks for the awesome update; I'm drafting detail on the new thing jorge so don't worry, I didn't ditch you but my friend called me, she's coming over this friday so we had to plan out stuff ;;

I agree Champs are already overpowered with asura.

The HP mods were turned back to what they normally were till I can figure out why the formula is off. ( Next maint should have it up and ready). I tested it on my test server it worked fine there, must be the PK enabled problem regardless I'll have it up and ready by next maint; stay tunned guys we are working on a new class balancing project!

The HP mods were turned back to what they normally were till I can figure out why the formula is off. ( Next maint should have it up and ready). I tested it on my test server it worked fine there, must be the PK enabled problem regardless I'll have it up and ready by next maint; stay tunned guys we are working on a new class balancing project!

thanks for working so hard for us and the server :blush: