ColdEye

Q> farming

Hi, I'm new to the server and I was wondering what do u ppl suggest me to do in order to get some decent gears. All I got right now is the freebie set, and a couple mvp cards I got with my only char (max lvl sniper). I was expecting you guys to tell me what should I hunt/farm so I can get a little fun, I know the mechanics of the game cuz I played another server for some years, then stopped for like 5 years and the pandemic got me right back lol.
Thank you all in advance!

Well done with your Sniper, maybe you can make High Wizard to do some quest and farming job. There is plenty of quest you can finish in order to gear up, like Blessed or Cursed Ring, Frigg Shield etc.

and welcome back ^^

On 8/25/2020 at 3:00 AM, ColdEye said:

Hi, I'm new to the server and I was wondering what do u ppl suggest me to do in order to get some decent gears. All I got right now is the freebie set, and a couple mvp cards I got with my only char (max lvl sniper). I was expecting you guys to tell me what should I hunt/farm so I can get a little fun, I know the mechanics of the game cuz I played another server for some years, then stopped for like 5 years and the pandemic got me right back lol.

• Like 1

So the main way to obtain gears would be by doing quests then? Alright, thanks a lot! I'll focus myself on that rather than mvping then.
-edit: may I ask for a small list of acronyms used to name gears? besides the ones about cards I know none of them lol.

Edited by ColdEye
ps

On 8/25/2020 at 5:00 AM, ColdEye said:

Hi, Welcome to FRO.

You can take a look guide in here:

Don't forget to vote and get free items: Vote here

and also join our discord group so you can ask the other players in there as well n_n
https://discord.gg/9JDKp2

Good luck.