ColdEye

PC> Cards/mvp drops

Hi, I'm fresh new to the server and I was willing to know a couple MVP/ Mini Boss card prices like ghostring, stormy knight, baphomet, maya, dark lord, doppleganger, etc. and some weaps like the scythe bapho drops or the grimtooth.
Also, if someone has any tip on what to hunt to make some zenny/equips fast it would be great (I actually have nothing but the freebie set lol)

Hello, welcome! from the MVP's card you mentioned, card like Ghostring, Maya, Stromy Knight might worth a couple of token, like 5-10 token, but depends what people need. But like weapon and other i think you may sell it to NPC, since those weapon can't compare with our custom equip which is better than those.

we have awesome guide for newbie, check here ^^

On 8/25/2020 at 2:54 AM, ColdEye said:

Hi, I'm fresh new to the server and I was willing to know a couple MVP/ Mini Boss card prices like ghostring, stormy knight, baphomet, maya, dark lord, doppleganger, etc. and some weaps like the scythe bapho drops or the grimtooth.
Also, if someone has any tip on what to hunt to make some zenny/equips fast it would be great (I actually have nothing but the freebie set lol)