Victoria

ForsakenRO official 2020 GM Interview!!!

? ForsakenRO official 2020 GM Interview! ?

854095928_image0(1).jpg.110380f734a4a2243d53de3c5c5260f2.jpg

1. Why did you chose ForsakenRO out of the many private servers? And have you ever been a GM on another server?

~~[GM]Moon : because my little brother invite me to ForsakenRO and never try other server.

~~[GM]Clap :  You know...honestly, I chose ForsakenRO because back in late 2009, one of my favorite and dearest cousins asked us if we were in any way, interested, in chibi/cute characters, as well as, mmorpg (which at the time, I did not know what a mmorpg was until I googled it on my super super slow, HUGE, 2009 Dell laptop), and oh my, searching up ragnarok in general, I was so fascinated with the classes and all the cute headgears that made ones character their own ?, and so I tried it, and oh geez....I got pretty fond of this server and just kept playing on it every year. As for being another GM on OTHER servers, I mean, I've tried applying for a few, but I was never chosen...it probably was because of the lack of experience I had, but in all honesty, I probably would not have as much fun as I am having today, if it were not for this server that I am so happy to serve. ^o^ 

~~[GM]Death : My friend the Grim Reaper invited me ☠️. Nope ?

~~[GM]Titan : Balanced and fun environment. First time being a GM here.

~~[GM]Gourmet :  For me personally, I got attached to Fro becuz of the friends I've made in the game,, and yes I was a GM from another server back then

~~[GM]Taiko : I liked the word "Forsaken" so I downloaded it. ?
-This is my first GM post. I was struggling so hard when I started as I did not know half the commands. I don't even remember the commmand to resurect players. haha 

~~[GM]Wave : No particular reason, I looked up top private servers on multiple websites and since i dont like low/mid rate servers, I went with the highest rated High Rate server. This is my first time being a GM.

~~[GM]Instinct : I chose the top high rate server in RMS because I did not want to grind to level-up my characters. ?

~~[GM]Harmony : I have tried 5 servers my whole life, For some reason ForsakenRO stole my soul cos I always come back!!! Haha! And yes I have, 2 times. It was back when I was 10 and 12 ?

2. How long have you been in ForsakenRO, main and as a GM, and what made you stay?

~~[GM]Moon : since 2016 my main, as GM 2017. Because I met alot good friends.

~~[GM]Clap : As I said before, it was late 2009 ~ early 2010 when I began playing ForsakenRO and as a GM, it's been about 1 year and a half, hehe; I've come and gone as life always played tug of war with me whenever I tried to make time to play this game, but in all honesty, everytime I came back, I always found friends that still play and that still know me...and that just gets me feeling so happy to see them online and us just relaxing or farming for stuff~ that feeling deeply made me want to stay.

~~[GM]Death : A couple of years . I get to spread Death throughout the game !! ☠️ ?

~~[GM]Titan : Maybe around 3 years for my main and 8 months being a GM. Fun events and competitive WoE/PvP

~~[GM]Gourmet :  I've been a player in Fro for about 4 years now, and still counting. if we are talking about me being a GM, I've been a GM for about 2 months now?

~~[GM]Taiko : I started playing Jan 2020 and applied for the GM post March 2020. I love how other players were helpful to me when I started. This also made me want to apply as a GM.

~~[GM]Wave : I joined ForsakenRO January 2019 and stayed for the good friends I made in the short time i have been here.

~~[GM]Instinct : I have been playing since December 2017

~~[GM]Harmony : I’ve been here for 10yrs. I was a GM for a couple of months on 2013, then an Event Organizer/developer at 2015, then late 2015 I became Harmony for 2 yrs. Life came and I had to leave and be inactive but now I’m back, active and CUTE! ? ? Haha!!

3. What is the story/reason behind  your chosen GM name?

~~[GM]Moon : hmmm, not sure. Miracle? ? ? ?

~~[GM]Clap : Hehehe...I was in such a happy mood that I was clapping my hands, dancing all over the room, and on a skype call with some friends that I felt like I should cherish this moment, and I guess Clap just came to be....JUST KIDDING, i was clappin' somethin else & that came to be, ME. UwU  ??

~~[GM]Death : Server needs more B L O O D ?

~~[GM]Titan : Just followed the path of other GM's on having a God-like name. ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  Its because I love cooking, and eating as well HAHAHAHA ?‍?

~~[GM]Taiko : There was this Nintendo Wii game that I was so addicted to. It was called "Taiko no Tatsujin". You basically beat the crap out of these drums in unison to a pattern/beat. Taikos btw are Japanese drums that were mainly used for war signals and ceremonial ceremonies. ?

~~[GM]Wave : Look up Wave on urban dictionary. Describes me very well if I say so lol. ?

~~[GM]Instinct : I wanted a cool-sounding name.. So I chose Instinct. But then, people associated it with Ultra Instinct. Cool-sounding name went out the window. ?‍♂️

~~[GM]Harmony : Cos I love MUSIC!! ? ? Duh??? HAHA! But really is cos I was a fan of fifth harmony back then ?? SO YOU CAN JUDGE ME NOW!!

4. What motivates you to do a job well done as a GameMaster? And how did you got in?

~~[GM]Moon : I love helping players, since busy real life now I skip my job as GM. Lol

~~[GM]Clap :  I believe helping your GM team out with finding new ways to approach and create new ideas/concepts for the server always motivates everyone to do their best, especially if they enjoy and love the game so much, it just makes you want to try and do better. Of course, getting in, took awhile...hehe, but I was waiting for a right time to actually re-apply and try my luck into becoming a GM, which I definitely had a breakthrough and succeeding in getting a place in this team; I am truly grateful. ❤️

~~[GM]Death : The Players that are left . How I got in - I Applied ?

~~[GM]Titan : Being fair to all players and to provide the best gaming experience. I was not selected on my first application then I tried applying for the second time when it opened again. That's when the magic happened.

~~[GM]Gourmet :  my initial motivation was to fix the imbalances of the jobs in game. tbh I dont know how I got in HAHAHA

~~[GM]Taiko : I believe in paying it forward. I have been well cared of when I started on this server. This is my own little way of helping people. Also, its not bad when you get players naming thier charachters as I Love Taiko. ?

~~[GM]Wave : I want to make sure the server has active players and the way to make players active are to throw GM events. Not only will this make players participate, but there are token incentives. That's what motivates me to make sure I do a good job being a GM. An active server will benefit everyone. 

~~[GM]Instinct : For events, I want players to remain engaged. Specially the newbies so our population increases. For everything else, just fairness. AFK macro farmers.. I got my eyes on you! ???

~~[GM]Harmony : Events has always been my thing. Creating and hosting them, and the fact that it made our community smile and happy makes me happy basically. I got in cos interviews back then (2013) and, in 2015 and the present is cos of my super elaborate projects Hahaha! And Genesis noticed!!! ?

5. How is it like being a Game Master? Are you having fun killing people at Dice Events or being cute at Help Desk??? ?

~~[GM]Moon : being statue in help desk?

~~[GM]Clap :  For me, it CAN be a little stessful/overwhelming, especially with cases when you do NOT know both sides of the story, and you literally have to be the judge of it all and CHOOSE a side...but the fun of it all, for me.....the thing that keeps me going ~ the thing I truly like to do is, answer questions at Help Desk in any way I can & of course, try to keep myself unbiased with the knowledge I have and to communicate with some sincerely even if its just to talk about their day or problems and maybe even give a little advice :3

~~[GM]Death : Killing people of course !! ?

~~[GM]Titan : It's fun and hard at the same time. I don't usually kill on dice and I don't enjoy it using my GM account.lol

~~[GM]Gourmet :  Ofc it is fun being a GM in the server since I could talk to random strangers without having them doubt who I actually am.

~~[GM]Taiko : I hardly kill people on events. Players know me to warp them out instead of spamming Asura on their asses. ?

~~[GM]Wave : Being a GM is fun. Playing a whole different persona from my main character can sometimes be fun. I don't kill people in Dice Events. I am a nice GM. HAHA ?

~~[GM]Instinct : Killing people in dice is definitely fun. Hosting events is even more fun. ? Dude can't be cute at Help Desk. ?

~~[GM]Harmony : Oh definitely the best part!!! Killing players without being seen as bad or breaking the rules ? Oh you’re a cute baby? Well here’s an asura for you. Oh I see that you’re all cute there as a couple, welp, here’s a claymore trap. Ooops!!! ?

6. What character/class relates to you the most, and why?

~~[GM]Moon : wizard, don't have particular reason. Just love it.

~~[GM]Clap : This is a little toughy...I am stuck between a priest or a biochemist; The thing about a priest is (and this is my P.O.V. / opinion), they tend to rely on others, as I do in real life...like I know most of times, I need support and whenever I feel better or stronger and they need that support to, I reciprocate it and return it back to them. They have your back no matter what....and sometimes it feels like they would risk their lives to save others, which I always try to do as well. As for a biochemist....I would say that I was a super nerd during all my time in school/university, loved all math and science subjects, and whenever we had labwork to be done and run some tests with some chemicals....we would have to be perfect with all the measurements and what not, which was intense~ BUT also so much fun to do. That's probably why I pick these both, hehe.

~~[GM]Death : None . Being a GM lets me use all class skills to murder people ??

~~[GM]Titan : Merchant. Because I like money. lewl ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  hmmmmm I think A proff? I think since I decide what is good or bad in the current situation, and for that I usually decide what skill I should use to minimize the damage from the other side. 

~~[GM]Taiko : I like support classes. Classes that are often overlooked because there are no kill streak counts and rampage announcements. ( I just suck at PVP so this is me reasoning out)

~~[GM]Wave : Im a pretty laid back person. So i guess any character or class that looks laid back. IDK which one looks like that the most haha.

~~[GM]Instinct : Stalker.. because I stalk AFK macro farmers. ??

~~[GM]Harmony : Hmmm.. I’d say a gypsy. Cos they dance and do music! Like, that’s literally me at the bathroom!!! Haha! ?

7. If you were a monster, what would you be and why??? Don't say PORING! We all know everyone wanna be a cute pink jelly!! ?

~~[GM]Moon : Domovoi ??

~~[GM]Clap :  If I were a monster, I would definitely would love to be a Valkyrie because she lookin like a baddie and I would love to have wings to fly from place to place! Another one...on the top of my head, Bacsojin, heal people around me and look drop-dead gorgeous~ MHM! ?

~~[GM]Death : Lord of Death because  I AM DEATH ☠️

~~[GM]Titan : Orc Lord. Coz Im big and strong. lel ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  A fudging Atroce! its because they salvage their prey to cook em ? ? ?

~~[GM]Taiko : Definitely Rice Cake Boy. Playing with a pinwheel while eating rice cakes. That's the life. ?️ 

~~[GM]Wave : A jejeling because I am cool asf. ?

~~[GM]Instinct : I be a Shinobi. I sneak up on AFK macro farmers, do a ban hammer, and disappear into the shadows! ?

~~[GM]Harmony : I’d say violy but I’m done with violin classes so prob a Savage Babe. Cos I’m small and cute and pink. HAHAHA!  ?

8. Who amongst the GMs is the CUTEST!!!??? Don't lie to us now!!

~~[GM]Moon : Bisu... EBISUUU ?

~~[GM]Clap :  I truly wish I could answer this one, but if you've seen our GM team, you really can't, JUST....pick one amongst them all. >.<! I'll just say, I have made really great memories with them and I can't wait for more to come. ?

~~[GM]Death : Me

~~[GM]Titan : hmmm.. I guess Harmony ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  GM Moon ?

~~[GM]Taiko : Me of course. You guys are a loooong way from Kansan when compared to me. haha

~~[GM]Wave : GM Wave is the cutest of the GMs.

~~[GM]Instinct : Not Harmony. ?

~~[GM]Harmony : I think everyone would agree it’s me though.. HAHA! But! Fine I’ll say 2nd place.. hmm.. I’d say Clap. The fashion is CUTE ASF!!! Work it gurl!!

9. What 3 personality traits describe you the most???

~~[GM]Moon : shy, introvert, friendly

~~[GM]Clap :  Hmmm....three personalities/traits that would describe me, at this given time, would be....Adventurous, as in, I would love to try new things, new places, new scenery ~ Everything! It just sounds so much fun and then that leads to my other trait, which would be Optimistic, which before I struggled with, but now, I feel like I've been through a lot that I had learned that clouding your mind with alot of negative thoughts is not good in any way, so just think positive and be optimistic as much as you can, and great things will come your way! ? And lastly, I'd say patience....and when I mean patience, I mean the literal description of tolerating any delays, troubles, or suffering without getting angry or upset...having patience is what is used whenever I hear someone's story and I make sure they are okay and if there is any way I can help, I will help. That's just a few, but I would say describe me.

~~[GM]Death : I am Conspicuous yet Concealed. I am Ubiquitous for I am Death

~~[GM]Titan : Calm, Approachable, and Cooperative

~~[GM]Gourmet :  kind, short tempered, and decisive.

~~[GM]Taiko : Impulsive, carefee and loyal.

~~[GM]Wave : Laid back , hilarious , and cool. HAHAHAHA EZ ?

~~[GM]Instinct : Humble, Responsible, and Wise

~~[GM]Harmony : Cute, Small, NOISY ASF ?

10. What should people expect on the upcoming updates? Something exciting??? ?

~~[GM]Moon : don't know since I gone long time ?

~~[GM]Clap :  Ooof, this is a biggy ~ flat out, if you look in ForsakenRO Discord, beneath #suggestions, labeled #development, you will see SOME upcoming things and more, hehe ?! You guys really thought I was gonna expose more...no no.

~~[GM]Death : More Deaths ?

~~[GM]Titan : Balance and new hg variants.

~~[GM]Gourmet :  To be honest, I dont know yet, since I havent been able to do my job for about a week now? because online classes.

~~[GM]Taiko : Re-Stats of Dead/Unused Rings. 

~~[GM]Wave : Expect lots of nerf to your favorite classes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA jk ?

~~[GM]Instinct : #development

~~[GM]Harmony : I’d say cute headgears and reviving dead classes~ ?

~~Alright!! Time to get a little cute and personal!! PLEASE BE HONEST WITH US!! ??

11.  I've seen a lot of players asking GMs this question...: ARE YOU SINGLE!?!

~~[GM]Moon : un

~~[GM]Clap :  Yes, I am single like a pringle in the bottom of the tube ;-;! I think it is okay to be single right now, because a lot is going on, and I would want to be prepare myself before I am ready....BUT I MEAN, if someone came my way, and we just 'clicked' right away, idk~ then I might just, RISK IT ALL! ?

~~[GM]Death : Its Complicated

~~[GM]Titan : Engaged ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  I am single but I am courting someone.

~~[GM]Taiko : Nope. Married with three kids ??‍❤️‍?‍?. A fellow GM calls me a Boomer. Yes, you know who you are. haha ?

~~[GM]Wave : On weekends I am. Holla at me ! ? ?

~~[GM]Instinct : I am taken. Taken for granted ??

~~[GM]Harmony : Well, let’s just say a guy found me recently ? ?

12. If you were a novice, would you prefer to die by a zombie bite, a witches' curse, or a poop thrown at ya face and suffocate???

~~[GM]Moon : a witches curse ?

~~[GM]Clap :  Pif, you didn't say how "hard" the zombie bite is gonna be, so I definitely woud not mind the zombie bite....I thought about it too, like~ bite me on the neck, turn me into a zombie, by then I am not gonna feel anything and my WHOLE mind,body, and soul is not gonna be there anymore, so it'd be like a 'gentle' death, in my opinon. As for the others, a witches curse...now if I had that, I'd always live my life in agony wondering when will I die, and I bet a bunch of betrayals will happen if people will find out I have a curse on me, they'd probably disown/unfriend and REALLY BURN ME ON A STAKE, OMG! And then, I mean...the poop and I suffocating from it....yeah that alone, I don't even want to paint a HUGE imagery of it in my head, but yeah, that just sounds so so disgusting >.<! I GO WITH THE ZOMBIE BITE! ?‍♀️

~~[GM]Death : None, I'd prefer to kill them or die trying ?

~~[GM]Titan : Zombie bite so I can bite others too.. haha ?‍♂️

~~[GM]Gourmet :  Suffocation ? ?

~~[GM]Taiko : The hell? haha. I'd say a witches curse ?. I choked on a slice of cake once (long story) so I know how it feels to suffocate. NOT FUN AT ALL. ?

~~[GM]Wave : The least painful one, witch's curse please. ??

~~[GM]Instinct : I'd rather die by a marine sphere summoned by rude biochemists at for_fild01. ? ?

~~[GM]Harmony : POOP ALL THE WAY! I think it’s best to die the hardest way. NAH IM KIDDING EW!!! Zombie bite ! ?‍♀️

13. What is the most embarassing thing you've done in real life and ingame??? TELL US!!!

~~[GM]Moon : uhmmmmm.... try to remember

~~[GM]Clap :  In game, I'd say embarrassing thing I have done was broadcasting to the whole server, accidentally, like a bunch of warps or other stuff on my alt+m, oops! I am sorry for those who witnessed that >.<! And for in real life....I mean, I feel like a lot of things I do, and while my family and friends are around, are embarassing, whether it be just singing to the songs at the super market or starbucks, or literally dancing like NO TOMORROW on facetime...if it makes them smile and feel better, I don't mind embarrasing myself for their joy or mood to be better. ?

~~[GM]Death : Answering this interview ?

~~[GM]Titan : became a human puppet infront of 100 people. ?‍♂️ ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  hmmmm in real life? I think it is when I got busted for the fifth time on ONE girl alone ? and in game, its prolly when I kept arguing with someone about a suggestion and then I remember that Fro is different from Iro which fks me up LOL

~~[GM]Taiko : Way back college, we were so drunk and had nowhere else to go. We decided to sleep inside a parked jeepney (public transportation for you non filipinos). Come 4am, the driver was so angry seeing us sleeping inside his jeepney he wacked us with a broom. I was still drunk so my balance was not at its best. I ran, rolled and did drunk parkour to dodge the man's broom.

Ingame? Hmm. Disguising into a renewal monster that DCs all of FCITY. I am so sorry guys. ?‍♀️

~~[GM]Wave : Can't recall. ?‍♂️

~~[GM]Instinct : As a kid, I told a girl I courted that she should say yes to me because I courted her first! ??

~~[GM]Harmony : INRL - A fancy guy kept asking me out in public and basically wants to buy me, EVERYONE WAS LOOKING and I had to dump him on the spot ?‍♀️

INGAME: I think it’s the time I broadcasted GLOBALLY: @gstorage. Yap but I managed to make myself look cute but it’s still embarassing HAHA ?

14. What is your deepest darkest SECRET!! CMON! We wanna gossip!!~ Our lips are sealed ? ?

~~[GM]Moon :  uhmmmmm.... ?

~~[GM]Clap :  Oh hunny....you got a storm comin'. Just kidding, I don't have a deepest, darkest SECRET...not that I could think of, I'm much of an open book, especially if I know you or EVEN if we get to know each other, and we BOTH open up....I'm like a "NO JUDGEMENT" Free Zone, hehe.

~~[GM]Death : An Affair

~~[GM]Titan : I watch TikTok videos secretly. haha ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  hmmm I dont think I have one? since im still a virgin, and a hopeless romantic person AHAHAHA ? ?

~~[GM]Taiko : Stealing my brother's valentine's chocolates (Ferrero Rocher) > carefully unwrapping them > eating all of them > replacing the contents with crumpled up paper > re-wraping them in foil and resealing them with tape. He stil keeps those chocolates in his room. I love you bro! ?

~~[GM]Wave : NOPE?‍♂️. NOPE?‍♂️. NOPE?‍♂️. NOPE?‍♂️. NOPE?‍♂️. NOPE?‍♂️

~~[GM]Instinct : My identity. ?

~~[GM]Harmony : Shhhh! Okay? ? I’m known as a heartbreaker inrl ? HAHA jk well, I have 9 piercings (1 hidden ?)and 9 more to go~

15. How are you coping with COVID? Do you wash your hands often or maybe just after pooping? ??

~~[GM]Moon : wash hands, wear mask, bring alcohol everywhere. Haha ?

~~[GM]Clap : A little mentally unstable, but I think it's due to me being home quite often than usual, and the fact that if I ever go out, theres a CHANCE, I can contract it and spread it to my loved ones, which I prefer not to....and oh my gosh, of course I wash my hands! All the time....after a restroom break, after going to the kitchen to grab some snacks...even when I grab any doorknobs, etc....I got my sanitizer and sanitizer wipes beside my desk just in case ? !

~~[GM]Death : I spread Death just doing my job ☠️

~~[GM]Titan : Sanitize all the way.

~~[GM]Gourmet :  I would say I am coping it very well? and yes I do wash my hands but everytime I go out or eat

~~[GM]Taiko : Who doesn't? haha. I am a bit of a germophobe so I wash my hands all the time.

~~[GM]Wave : Always! Plus I carry hand sanitizer whenever I go out. And always find me wearing a mask when out

~~[GM]Instinct : An introvert that's forced to stay at home. It's utopia. ?

~~[GM]Harmony : COVID is just sad. I have to be at home, watch FRIENDS, BUT host events so yay still! And yeah !!! I have sanitizer with me EVERYTIME. Virus, GO AWAY!!!

16. If you have anything to say to our ForsakenRO community, now is your chance!! Spread the love!! ??

~~[GM]Moon : stay safe, be happy ?

~~[GM]Clap :  As this is the last thing to say to everyone, I just want to say....be patient, be kind, stay optimistic. There is a lot of circumstances that not all of us know, that can effect your surrounds and you, personally. You can or cannot change that, but when you DO try to change something, just know that, that one choice can affect the whole outcome and other variables afterwards. You just gotta stay true to yourself and keep being you...keep striving and doing great things, never believe those negative things people tell you, because they will never, truly, know who you are (unless they legit lived with you for more than a year, haha). Love yourself, love your surroundings, be grateful for what you have....nothing is forever, LOVE AND HAVE FUN (safely)! ?

~~[GM]Death : Play or Die . Choose!! ☠️ ??

~~[GM]Titan :  Be fair and don't be toxic. ? ?

~~[GM]Gourmet :  Stop the toxicity in the chats please ?

~~[GM]Taiko : Hope everyone is enjoying the game! If you have comments or concerns, please DM Harmony ?. Kidding! You can always drop a message! Sending love, light and virtual hugs to y'all! 

~~[GM]Wave : Vote Wave for the next FRO PRESIDENT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?‍♂️?

~~[GM]Instinct : I hope you have fun with events! And for those farmers that I've banned, don't take it personally. ???

~~[GM]Harmony : Thank you so much everyone!!! This is a good interview and I love how fun our community is! Thank you to the team for welcoming me back too~ and just remember that this is a game, and we should be a family and just have fun together!! Isn’t that what games are about??? And we GMs are gonna help you make your ForsakenRO memory last.. and buried deep within your heart. We are now part of your lives and we hope we made you happy!!! ? If you need inspiration or motivation, listen to music.. cos eventually your life will get in order, or as what I’d like to say, it’ll soon HARMONIZE. Thank you!

???????

Thank you to all the GMs who answered (And those that didn't yet, hihi, there's still a chance ?) !! THIS WAS SUPER FUN!! Hopefully the FRo Community will feel more closer to ya'll!~

Still waiting for:
@Genesis @Veracity
@Ebisu @Tenjin @Euros

Thank you ~ ? ? @Moon @Death @Clap @Titan @Gourmet @Taiko @Wave @Instinct @Harmony

Credits: To whoever made that ForsakenRO pics (I'd assume it's Vera)

• Like 2

Vera sis, wru ^¤~¤^

Wanna stalk ebisu more pls ❤️