Titan

April 2020: A Quarantine for the Insanity

A Quarantine for the Insanity

Start date: 20th of April, 2020

End date: 30th of April, 2020

Read the mechanics, and follow the rules! Post your screenshots here with your own creative caption!

This quarantine has made one of our GM insane and think she's a Poring. You're not a Poring Harmony!

screenForbidden001.jpg

• Haha 1

Hey everybody Utang here. I just wanted to say thank you very much and we love you we honored you today the people in the frontlines the doctors, the nurses, the people at the checkpoints, the people who put yourselves in a harm’s way when you really shouldn’t have to, but we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

To the rest of us whatever you do please just stay home, I know that you usually have busy schedules and you have things to do like do things that you wanna do outside of the house, but do whatever it takes to keep yourself in the house, really! Just stay home it’s better for all of us if you just stay home. Do what you can! Do your part for heaven’s sake. Stay home. We’re all in this together!

PS Free Food for all of our front liners!

Quarantine.jpg

Edited by rhamneph
  • Like 1

@At the wedding I didn't noticed my friend collapsed on the floor because of staring at the great cleavage next to me.

Sin título.jpg

• Like 1

Human fighting against Covid-19, They are all staying at home and keep all the foods. 

NO MORE FOOD'S TRIBUTE ANYMORE GIVEN BY HUMAN TO ALL OF GOD

WE BETTER HELP THE HUMAN WORLD NOW OR WE GONNA DIE STARVING!

#whereisthelogic #goddiestarving #insanity

screenForbidden125.jpg.8e5f927bc986a2ee06dd0fb588cb30ed.jpg

3 hours ago, ddxvuj01 said:

sir i need help to retrieve my old acc.can u pm me?i cant send another messge because i already pm gm genesis.thanks sir

This is not the right section to inquire about this. You have to file a ticket.

What I've learned from this pandemic is, it's more important to stay home and not be infected with the virus, and enjoy every moment you spend with your family, because once the pandemic is done, we will be facing the reality that leaving home for studies or work are more stressful.

#STAYatHOME

#HomeQuarantine

screenForbidden005.thumb.jpg.03e4ec6f93e57347a40a58e2e50e421d.jpg

image.png.dc515d493fcf1de7d63b9d68bd9b9ae2.png

HI L I M B O here, prayers to all people died due to COVID-19, and to their family left behind on earth. 

PEOPLE, follow the quarantine rules:, social distancing,  don't go outside, drink water , stay healthy and PRAY. Hopefully, no more people will infected to this virus! God Bless all!!

Practice Social Distancing

The weather has been so nice out! I miss the sun T~T! But at least I'm not the only one...
It's been too long and I think one of my neighbors forgot how to walk her cat.
Or does she think it's a parrot???

Remember to always wear your mask! Wash your hands AND THEN touch your friends!
                                                                                                                                       Waaaaaaaaaait.....Wha~?!

screenForbidden627.jpg

Announcement!!

Theme: A Quarantine for the Insanity

Date: April 2020

Entries: 17

3rd Place:

• Forum name: ForsakenKapre
  • In-game name: ForsakenKapre
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 70 Event Tokens  

2nd Place:

• Forum name: Halion